Tajue17 22-Oct-14
Smtn10PT 23-Oct-14
flybyjohn 23-Oct-14
Rock 23-Oct-14
liv4it 23-Oct-14
stealthycat 23-Oct-14
gil_wy 23-Oct-14
17-Oct-14
I got 2 Tigershark that is going to have to last all season. That gave me the idea to try and kill a bunch with a single head. Going to try and kill 50 animals with one head and try to destroy it at every chance just to see how long it will hold up.

17-Oct-14
I figure you can try to make it last like a normal person or you can try to destroy it, ya ain't gunna have both man.

17-Oct-14
Remember you got to find them braidheads in that tuff dense bama underbrush so you can reuse-um!!! I predict the tough turkeys down there will be their demise.

17-Oct-14
I probably got close to 30 killed with one of the 6 original landsharks I purchassed back around 1990 but have no way to prove it.

17-Oct-14
"...........but have no way to prove it"

This describes most every individual posting anywhere on the web.

If only more internet posters would admit this.

17-Oct-14
Your boring TBM...as always not impressed.

18-Oct-14
I knew who created this thread before I even clicked the link. It was the spelling that gave it way. I wasn't disappointed.

18-Oct-14

18-Oct-14
Arctic,

You are getting ornery as you grow older... Bad hunting season(s)? TBM contributes and people post on his threads....

Same as the gun threads or Hammers threads (which I can't stay off of), just don't post...

Maybe start a thread on your season and show us some pictures and stuff.

18-Oct-14

18-Oct-14
Great thread, TBM!! I have a Rage 3 blade on a GoldTip Expedition Hunter 7595, that currently has kilt 4 PA whitetails. Just changed the blades an o-ring a few times. I have no doubt you can make that Simmons last! Keep us posted!! :)

18-Oct-14
I like Bob, he's a hell of a hunter and has helped me a lot, same with Dan.

TBM means well... He get's attention and whether you want to admit it or not... he gets it done, bow in hand.

18-Oct-14

18-Oct-14
You know whats funny, I didn't even see it was TBM until your rant arctic, this easily could have been done by ten others on here and it would not have gotten your attention. :)

TBM, I honestly wouldn't try it after deer 4 or 5, especially when we consider how you shoot (grin) . I have to believe the heads would really start to wobble after a few passthru's. I used to shoot Zwickeys many moons ago and while tough as nails they would eventually wobble after a few kills and shoot like crud.

18-Oct-14
Xman, but TBM will take it to the next level and time the corkscrewing arrow and bent broadhead combo to shoot behind trees. Don't try to out think him, it's impossible.

22-Oct-14
I like to retire my kill arrows broadhead and all and I write a very small description of what it took and what bow and where Plus the date and I tape that small piece of paper to the shaft then I save those arrows in an arrow box.

when I take that box out and show people those arrows its just as dramatic to them because the arrows are just as they where when I pulled them out of the ground,, not prettied up by any means.

I figure I don't have a room full of big mounts so I need something to show off or make people go WOW!

23-Oct-14
I killed a doe and an all black woodchuck with the same arrow/broadhead this season. I'll keep you posted if I use it again.

23-Oct-14
It would only take one shot to destroy it. Try shooting it into a boulder. That-l-do-it. Then you can go buy new ones and an arrow to boot.

23-Oct-14
"Going to try and kill 50 animals with one head and try to destroy it at every chance just to see how long it will hold up."

This to me sounds like you are setting this up as an excuse for making bad shots. If you shot them where you are supposed to then you should not destroy the head unless you shoot thru them and hit a rock or something hard.

23-Oct-14
Check for staightness, the ability to get a super sharp edge and reuse. When in doubt, throw it out. My goal is to see how many quick kills I can make with the least amount of travel distance made by the game after the shot. Briadheads are cheap.

23-Oct-14
kinda funny if you think about it ... back in the day, you ONLY used broadheads over and over

there was no disposable broadhead market

my my how things have changed

23-Oct-14
Sitting here over my lunch, I glanced at Bowsite... Thank you for making me focus my energies TBM... As an elementary principal, my staff's next professional development is going to focus on SPELLING!!!

• Sitka Gear