Eagle Eye 20-Oct-14
notme 20-Oct-14
Heartshot 20-Oct-14
The Dark Knight 20-Oct-14
bigbuckbob 20-Oct-14
Paul 20-Oct-14
20-Oct-14
6:07 AM LIVE from Ct*
Liked my chances with the weather today so I played hookie I'll post pics soon as I can

20-Oct-14
Good luck today.

20-Oct-14
Good luck HS! The weather should get them moving!

20-Oct-14
Stay warm....it's freeeeeezing!

20-Oct-14
Good luck

20-Oct-14
Good luck

20-Oct-14
GL. I am out too.

20-Oct-14
Woods r crunchy tree rats came out at first light weather is perfect wind is perfect the woods feel like they r ready to pop with action feels like the rut almost even if I see nothing these r the days that i love to be in a tree was 30 degrees when I left the truck I'll post as much as I can to keep u guys at work feeling like ur out here

20-Oct-14

Heartshot's embedded Photo
3:00 ducks and geese going crazy on the pond

20-Oct-14

20-Oct-14
Sorry first pic is 9:00

20-Oct-14
GL BUD. ,you almost have to shoot a deer so you can warm up in its carcasasas....im still roof strippin and cant play, damn its beautiful this morning!!!

20-Oct-14

Here's my 3:00

20-Oct-14
Good luck. Silverado is out said he saw 4 already 2 small bucks fighting should be a good morning

20-Oct-14
Good luck wishing I was out nice and cool things should be moving.

20-Oct-14
So far no deer but the geese just came off the pond man I love to watch that plus it always scares the hell out of the squirrels which makes me laugh every time

20-Oct-14
You lucky sob good luck today save me one . I haven't beenout yet.

20-Oct-14
Don't worry Paul there's plenty out here just not where I am as of late lol hey could u post that time table app for me I haven't down loaded it yet hthanks buddy

20-Oct-14
GL fuller and silverado Steve tell silverado to send some my way buddy crumb crushers r out waiting for the school bus I can hear them in the distance

20-Oct-14
Good luck Heartshot! Stick em'

20-Oct-14
That first picture looks exactly like a swamp in natchaug state forest in eastford that Ive hunted several times. Cant think of the name of it at the moment.

20-Oct-14
I'm liking the set up. Best of luck.

20-Oct-14
Chuck I'm close to there down the road a ways I used to hunt the nachaug when I was a kid with my old man back in the early 80s

20-Oct-14
Its nice big deep woods there and big deer but gotta but the time in and be willing to cover a lot of ground. I like it for later in the season.

20-Oct-14
It's like the deer have vanished off the property ever since I shot that doe weeks ago I haven't seen nothing I know the deer move through here more during the evening but damn I thought they would be moving this morning

20-Oct-14

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
theyll show bud,use the school bus call...and your view is better than mine..lol

20-Oct-14
theyll show bud,use the school bus call...and your view is better than mine..lol

20-Oct-14
Damn NM ur view does suck and with the rain coming u guys better hussel I've been in that position before

20-Oct-14
Good luck I've been on stand since 6:00am state land. Had a Tom gobbling his head off and a saw a black squriell so far

20-Oct-14

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
ya dude..ive got 1 1/2 sq left in the front then this crap !!..just me n bro in law and hes jumpin around like a rabbit..lol...and to add insult,there are 4 does in the back..9:30 and im frustrated ,yup your views better..lol

20-Oct-14
That sucks buddy I'm headed out for a while gonna come back in early afternoon like around 1:00

20-Oct-14
School bus cal, LOL

20-Oct-14
Notme

stripping a roof sucks!! My dad would call that "Jackass" work. I only did 2 in my life time and that was 2 too many.

It's a good day for it, cool and not too windy.

By the way, if you need any tools let me know. We (Stanley Black & Decker) have 2 big tool sales coming up in early November and you can stop by if you'd like. Just let me know and I'll give you the info.

20-Oct-14

Paul's MOBILE embedded Photo
Paul's MOBILE embedded Photo

Sooty for lag time

• Sitka Gear