Ward's Outfitters 06-Nov-14
Ward's Outfitters 16-Nov-14
Ward's Outfitters 03-Feb-15
NvaGvUp 03-Feb-15
Ward's Outfitters 03-Mar-15
Ward's Outfitters 13-Apr-15
moosehunter 20-Apr-15
20-Oct-14
Ward's Outfitters has leased a Desert Sheep and Mule Deer ranch in Sonora Mexico, We will be conducting hunts in Janaury, February and March. We have two tags and are offering 14 days hunts with the option of hunting more days at a daily rate. Give us a call if you are interested and would like more information.

20-Oct-14
Steve... Send me info

22-Oct-14

Ward's Outfitters's embedded Photo
Thank you for your interest in Ward’s Outfitters. The desert sheep ranch is a total of 124,000 acres. The sheep live in a mountain range surrounded by flat mule deer country. While on the ranch for only a day and a half we were able to glass up over 35 sheep 5 of which were rams, two of which were over 170 and one pushing the low 180’s. I also talked to the biologist that runs the sheep operation and discussed the numbers and quality, I was granted a rare opportunity to look at the government survey. During a three hour flight over the sheep habitat the government surveyed just over 250 total sheep. They estimate the total population being between 300-350. We are going to book these hunts for a 14 day hunt for $42,000.00 with a $12,000.00 harvest or fatal wound fee. Hunters after 14 days will be afforded the opportunity to hunt longer at a daily rate of $350.00 per day. We are allowing hunters to hunt a total of 90 days . We will be conducting these hunts In January, February and March. For more information feel free to contact me @ 520-404-5114

22-Oct-14
Sounds like you found a great ranch Steven.

22-Oct-14
1. Who was hunting it before? 2. How did they do? 3. Why are they not still there? 4. What are the guides commitments to bowhunters?

23-Oct-14
Tom another outfitter had it last year and didn't pay his balance due so they lost the ranch.

They harvested two sheep last year.

I would be the guide !!!

23-Oct-14
How much of the 200 square miles is actual sheep habitat?

25-Oct-14
Steven, Can you speak to how conducive the terrain is to bowhunters? Maybe post some pics of the country?

Thanks,

Mark

25-Oct-14
Lets talk Mule deer

28-Oct-14

The sheep live on approximately 80 square miles of the ranch. Some of the areas obviously will be tough for bow hunters , but other areas are good , we have springs and minerals the sheep hit on a regular basis. Mark I am a die hard bow hunter and I'm hear to tell you a avid archer can get it done.

29-Oct-14

The sheep live on approximately 80 square miles of the ranch. Some of the areas obviously will be tough for bow hunters , but other areas are good , we have springs and minerals the sheep hit on a regular basis. Mark I am a die hard bow hunter and I'm hear to tell you a avid archer can get it done.

06-Nov-14
ttt

16-Nov-14
ttt

03-Feb-15

03-Feb-15

03-Mar-15
ttt

13-Apr-15
We have three spots open for the 2015-2016 season

20-Apr-15
All spot and stalk or is there any stands over water?

• Sitka Gear