otcWill 20-Oct-14
Jack Harris 20-Oct-14
Bullhound 20-Oct-14
Jack Harris 20-Oct-14
Bullhound 20-Oct-14
elmer@laptop 21-Oct-14
20-Oct-14
4:52 PM LIVE from NJ*
Up on big hill across from my house. Neigbor's 20 acres. I am 250 yards short of my red hot powerline stand. A- been over hunting it and b- there was a rack buck standing by this stNd when I walked out of power line stand saturday night. Looked decent could be this one that just showed on my cam behind my house last night. Have not had pic of him since velvet August 28.

20-Oct-14
4:54 PM LIVE from NJ*

Jack Harris's MOBILE embedded Photo

8 point I have history with let him go at age 2.5 last year. He got a bad front elbow joint hope to see him.

20-Oct-14
5:00 PM LIVE from NJ*

3 o'clock - shed 150 yards away my quad behind it. I don't drag many deer have not had a disk flare up in 4 years and want to keep it that way!

20-Oct-14
I'm sitting in the office behind the desk right now wishing it was 5:00. So Jack you better post up a lot of updates for the next hour.

20-Oct-14
5:02 PM LIVE from NJ*

12 o'clock - bedding galor facing SW and the wind is perfectly in my face directly out of SW

20-Oct-14
5:03 PM LIVE from NJ*

3 o'clock - the path I mow with brush hog leading to powerline.

20-Oct-14
5:09 PM LIVE from NJ*
I have a walnut eating squirrel that has somehow mimicked the exact cadence of an approaching deer. I probably won't see deer until 6pm for last 40 minutes. This ain't no tv hunt a giant is not just gonna show up in broad daylight....

20-Oct-14
5:24 PM LIVE from NJ*
Hear some crashing in the thicket at 1 o'clock Thought I may have heard a grunt. Still hear running in there

20-Oct-14
good luck. wanted to hunt the cold front this morning but had work too early. some deer were moving though this morning while driving around. hope the afternoon that buck shows up for you

20-Oct-14
5:26 PM LIVE from NJ*
And dammit several big doe trying to come in directly downwind of me. They were not supposed to come that way the bedding are in front of me!

20-Oct-14
Shoot Em up!!!!!

20-Oct-14
5:27 PM LIVE from NJ*
One doe in guys yard eating off his apple tree one big doe at 20 yds broadside I can't move. I think there are more behind me can't believe they didn't blow the alarm !

20-Oct-14
5:32 PM LIVE from NJ*

Always like to post a live deer pic when I can. I need to move this stand I am too exposed need more cover

20-Oct-14
5:35 PM LIVE from NJ*

Another good size doe and has her fawn with her. Live bait has arrived

20-Oct-14
5:37 PM LIVE from NJ*
And now a 4th doe biggest yet. Came in downwind keeps looking back nervously I can't move to see what else is behind me.

20-Oct-14
thank goodness you are using Ozonics, those deer would have blown out of there (grin)

20-Oct-14
Get em, Jack! I'm counting down the days till I head that way

20-Oct-14
5:50 PM LIVE from NJ*
2 more doe came in downwind. These are even bigger. So tempting but I want some good big antlers to eat!

20-Oct-14
MUST have Ozonics..............

20-Oct-14
6:15 PM LIVE from NJ*
Finally the 4 mature does a bb and doe fawn moved on. Two wisest did all they could do to pick me out of this tree but I never moved and now they grazing away from me. Feast or famine with the bucks one night I have 5 locking horns for an hour ant tonight it's estrogen city. 20 mor e minutes and no ozonics here I am wearing Two layers of scentlok but it rarely works. Just one of those nights where my scent was rising I guess

20-Oct-14
sounds like a blast!!!

21-Oct-14
Sounds like fun!

• Sitka Gear