TurkeyBowMaster 21-Oct-14
drycreek 21-Oct-14
stick n string 21-Oct-14
TurkeyBowMaster 21-Oct-14
BOWUNTR 21-Oct-14
21-Oct-14

TurkeyBowMaster's embedded Photo
TurkeyBowMaster's embedded Photo
Got a kiyi from the store, stopped side the road and blew it from the truck and called in 2 yotes in seconds.

Considering to took around four years to call in my first I would say that's pretty good.

21-Oct-14
Got a kiyi from the store, stopped side the road and blew it from the truck and called in 2 yotes in seconds.

Considering to took around four years to call in my first I would say that's pretty good.

21-Oct-14
I would assume that the coyotes down there in Alabama would be alot smarter than that. Otherwise, with all those other highly educated critters running around, they would starve.

21-Oct-14
The fact is that the coyote where I do a lot of my hunt ing are really hard to call in or at least see when they are called in. In the more open areas where there is lots of farming they are a lot easier. I really need to gain permission on some of the easier areas.

21-Oct-14
Thick woods or brush=coyotes that smell you before you see them !

21-Oct-14
Im sure your modest, selfless personality and charming way with words would undoubtedly gain you permission anywhere. :^)

21-Oct-14
It was pretty neat calling those two in parked right beside the hiway. Only thing was I had just purchased my son a Remington 700 in 270 caliber and had it and 2 boxes of ammo right beside me. If the traffic had cleared out I'm not sure what would have happened.

21-Oct-14
You just educated two of them... I hate when that happens... Ed F

• Sitka Gear