sas67 24-Oct-14
Eagle Eye 24-Oct-14
Madness 24-Oct-14
Will 24-Oct-14
Eagle Eye 24-Oct-14
Eagle Eye 24-Oct-14
24-Oct-14
6:32 AM LIVE from Ct*
All settled in with my umbrella up. Raining where i am hunting. Sticking it out in this rain in hopes it will get the mature bucks up moving a little. It's just a slight change in weather that might work to my advantage. Stay tuned in should see some action real soon

24-Oct-14
GL from MA Eagle, cant wait till tomorrow morning.

24-Oct-14
GL EAGLE...rains are going to taper off, i think theyll be moving before that..pics for crow if you get a chance,he'll be jonesing for them..lol

24-Oct-14
Good luck weather should be getting better

24-Oct-14
Good Luck Eagle, get a fattie.

24-Oct-14
GL eagle wish I was able to get out there today I think they will be moving soon keep ur eyes open and shoot straight buddy

24-Oct-14
good luck man Id rather be hunting in the rain than stuck at work

24-Oct-14
GL !

24-Oct-14
Best of luck this morning EE.

24-Oct-14
7:48 AM LIVE from Ct*
Thanks everyone. I haven't had any action yet but hoping right after the rain stops they will be on their feet moving. The weather was suppose to be cloudy all morning no rain. I even checked it again this morning before I left the house. As soon as I get to my hunting spot a huge storm rolls in and now rain until 10ish. Only in New England.

24-Oct-14
GL Eagle!

24-Oct-14
GL. Hope the action picks up after the rain. Lol@ weatherman

24-Oct-14
I love hunting as rain is ending. Keep after 'em. Stay dry, Shoot strait and track short.

24-Oct-14
GL Eagle! Hope it works out for you.

24-Oct-14
ya tell me about it bud..i was planning on finishing this damn roof so i could hunt tomorrow..it wasnt raing at 6 now its pouring in shelton..but i have been seeing deer while up there..

24-Oct-14
Good luck should be pretty good soon.

24-Oct-14
8:40 AM LIVE from Ct*
Well it's 8:40am still raining but slowing down a little. I have a black squrielll feeding in front of me right now at 15 yards

24-Oct-14
8:49 AM LIVE from Ct*
I have a poacher in here with me again! He's been in here now 4 times that I know of shooting a shotgun. I'm almost positive he's shooting Canadian geese in this pond. I called deep and they had a conservation officer come out looking for him Monday but he never found him. Now he's back this morning!!

24-Oct-14
Pics?

DEEP shouls set up a sting opperation to get the poacher.

24-Oct-14
9:01 AM LIVE from Ct*
Just heard another shot a few hundred yards away from first shot. Now wonder I haven't been seeing any deer at this spot! I have heard him in here now shooting 4 times in am and pm. He actually walked by my stand Monday with his gun in hand at 5 yards but never saw me. I took his picture but its kinda blurry. I'm going to catch this guy

24-Oct-14
9:02 AM LIVE from Ct*

Eagle Eye's MOBILE embedded Photo
Eagle Eye's MOBILE embedded Photo

24-Oct-14
Good luck.

24-Oct-14
You already know which way he walks in. Make a couple of signs saying:

YOU ARE TRESSPASSING YOUR PICTURE HAS BEEN TAKEN. IT WILL BE GIVEN TO POLICE IF YOU TRESSPASS AGAIN.

Make them on big font and put them on stakes where you've seen him walk.

Now, how about pics of todays hunt?

24-Oct-14
9:33 AM LIVE from Ct*
My camera roll is filled and I can't take any more pictures until I save them to my laptop and delete some.

24-Oct-14
9:33 AM LIVE from Ct*
My camera roll is filled and I can't take any more pictures until I save them to my laptop and delete some.

24-Oct-14
9:35 AM LIVE from Ct*
Going to climb down now. I'm all done for this morning. No deer are coming by after all that noise

24-Oct-14
I think if I saw him coming my way I might have yelled down that u are tresspassing and I just e-mailed your mug to the police and u better get out and not come back. Make up something like ur partner is ten minutes back in the woods and is gonna show them where u are.

24-Oct-14
1:32 PM LIVE from Ct*
I made a plan and going to stick with it. I'm Gonna catch him in the act red handed. This needs to end now. God knows how long this had been going on this year I had enough ruined morning and evening hunts. Also found a spent shell of his from this morning. Evidence!!!

24-Oct-14
3:21 PM LIVE from Ct*
It's 3:15pm now. Just got setup. I took down my hangon at 10 am I had and went to the other side of this state land parcel after this mornings sit. Scouted for an hour, hung a new stand, backed out ate lunch, took a quick nap and now I'm sitting in my new spot for this evenings hunt. Looks promising good sign and who knows maybe catch a buck cruising around. Gonna sit right and enjoy the night

24-Oct-14
Out in redding nothing yet.....GL EE

24-Oct-14
Good luck. Out in colchester. Prop owner said 4 were eating grapes in the back yard before i got here.

24-Oct-14
Out in Lebanon hope they move tonight. Gl EE!

24-Oct-14
Out in orange tonight !! Good luck

24-Oct-14
4:09 PM LIVE from Ct*
Good luck madness, nev and bird man. Im hoping the deer want to move a little earlier because of the slight cloud cover. I have a great wind and in a great spot. Just need a opportunity a deer

24-Oct-14
Watched a hawk swoop down and snatch a tree rat of a low branch....pretty cool

24-Oct-14
GL Eagle - you sure earned it after this mornings fiasco!

24-Oct-14
5:01 PM LIVE from Ct*
That's Awesome Madness I have seen that a few times. Thanks Will I appreciate it. It's 5:00 I have had some Squirrels feeding around me and that's it so far. Getting closer to prime time. Never know what is gonna walk out

24-Oct-14
6:15 PM LIVE from Ct*
Well I'm all done for today. Never did see any deer after 7 1/2 hours today on stand. Always tomorrow!

• Sitka Gear