Drnaln 29-Oct-14
joehunter8301 30-Oct-14
ORarcheryboy 30-Oct-14
BB 31-Oct-14
TurkeyBowMaster 31-Oct-14
29-Oct-14

MagKarl's embedded Photo
MagKarl's embedded Photo
Over the last couple years as a lurker here on the Bowsite, I've taken great interest in the content shared by BB and others on the topics of anatomy and shot placement. Particularly the lethality of the > and frontal shots vs. the traditional bowhunter ed guidance.

I recently found myself in a situation where the "crease" was obscured, but the > above the front leg was clear. An opportunity to put to practice for myself what I have been convinced is the better placement. Spot and stalk, thick cover, broadside at ~20 yards. This fine Blactail covered ~35 yards and lasted 3-4 seconds after the shot.

Thank you to BB and others that have taken the time not just to share your success, but to educate and inspire others.

29-Oct-14
Nice work! Beauty of a BT!

29-Oct-14
congrats! great blackie!

29-Oct-14
Congratulations!!!

29-Oct-14
That's a nice one... congrats. Ed F

29-Oct-14
Congrats on a nice buck! I too have learned from BB about how deadly those forward shots are, I don't get much practice blood tracking since.

29-Oct-14
Nice spot and stalk blacktail...well done!

Best of Luck, Jeff

29-Oct-14
Nice job!

29-Oct-14
Nice buck! David

30-Oct-14
Congrats. I have used and learned from BB's advice as well and it's def made my blood trails shorter and taught me a lot. Nice buck

30-Oct-14
Awesome blacktail. Congrats!

31-Oct-14
MagKarl, nice looking buck and congrats on the well placed shot. I am glad you learned and got to employ what I have been trying to teach.

Check my thread on the antelope forum on Lets Play and Learn some Animal Anatomy. I think some of you can learn a great deal from that thread.

Have a great bow hunt. BB

31-Oct-14
Nice

• Sitka Gear