milnrick 31-Oct-14
Bear Track 31-Oct-14
milnrick 31-Oct-14
SteveB 01-Nov-14
No Mercy 01-Nov-14
Eddie Bauer 02-Nov-14
tthomas 02-Nov-14
31-Oct-14
Hello Bowsiters. This is your 30 day heads up, our annual Christmas auction will start Dec. 1st. This is your chance to give back and get a free bear hunt with us. Bidding to start Dec. 1st. I will be posting the rules of the auction the day before, but for those of you that have bid in the past years, there are no changes.

31-Oct-14
What was the bid for last years winner?

Ron this is an awesome thing you do.

31-Oct-14
First bid to play last year Kelly was $1,500. Final bid was $5,000 or so. Is Coors throwing their hat in the ring this year? St Jude's and many others have benefited with this and to be honest, Jeannine and I feel it's a blessing to us to be able to do this Kelly. Thanks.

31-Oct-14
Is it for 1 hunter or 2?

31-Oct-14
Ron, can we defer the hunt til 2017 but make the donation for the auction year? Millie and I are booked for the next two Spring seasons.

31-Oct-14
For one hunter and for most any week we are hunting. Spring or fall.

milnrick, it's for the following year...2015.

31-Oct-14
Thanks Ron. We'll have to hold off until you run your 2016 auction.

01-Nov-14
This is a no brainer guys. Take it from last years winner, this is a great hunt and Ron & Jeannine are fantastic hosts. You just can't go wrong. This is easily one of the most unselfish things I've seen an outfitter do. Let's bid this up and let YOUR favorite charity win. This even includes your tag and airport pickup!

01-Nov-14
Awesome thing for You and Jeannine to do Ron.

02-Nov-14
Bear track is a class act.

02-Nov-14
Awesome Ron, you really are amazing and continue to show that you are a first class act. Congratulations again and thanks for making us all think about others.

• Sitka Gear