jdouin 27-Nov-14
jjb4900 27-Nov-14
Mint 28-Nov-14
boothill 28-Nov-14
jjb4900 28-Nov-14
Am125 28-Nov-14
SCKS_Bowhunter 28-Nov-14
27-Nov-14
I remember a while back there was talk of the Thermacell foot warmers. Anyone have good or bad reports on them now?

27-Nov-14
I bought some for my Mid West hunts-- they claim 5 hours but I only notice the heat for 1 hr in the teens-- I would turned them on when needed-- not sure if they are worth the 120+ bucks--

27-Nov-14
They don't work very well. I had 2 different pairs because I thought the first ones were defective. Nope, they just suck.

27-Nov-14
I didn't buy them because most of the reviews were similar to what was said above. This was the first year I used any type of warmer in my boots, I used the chemical stick on ones.....while I can't say they kept my feet warm and toasty, they did keep them from getting cold.

28-Nov-14
I've used them a couple of times so far and they have worked great for me. I've only used them when the temps were in the low thirties though.

28-Nov-14
They don't seem to heat things up just maintain the heat you have. That being said I don't think I would waste my money on them.

28-Nov-14
and my guess is, that like all things rechargeable, eventually the batteries will no longer last as long as they once did and will eventually need replacing, especially if stored for 10 months out of the year without being used.........Try the disposable ones.

28-Nov-14
I've had good luck with them .

28-Nov-14
Bought some a couple weeks ago. Returned them 3 days later after a couple hunts. 1st Day-27 degrees, 2nd day-13 degrees. Was not able to fit them and wool socks inside my boots and, honestly, the $6 wool socks work better.

• Sitka Gear