Matt 20-Dec-14
bghunter 20-Dec-14
Rayzor 20-Dec-14
bghunter 20-Dec-14
Rayzor 20-Dec-14
Rayzor 03-Jan-15
Rayzor 03-Jan-15
08-Dec-14
What has happened to them? haven't seen a post in a while and wondered if they were still in business.

Antonio, you ou there?

08-Dec-14
I've sent a couple emails to Ant but havent had a response. I lost his phone number when I lost my phone in a moose chase.

08-Dec-14
Hope things are going well for him...great guy, and a fantastic magazine.....

08-Dec-14
I just reached out to him at an alternate email addy. Looks like the magazine is still alive, from the website. He should be at work now so I'll post back if I hear anything. I know he was up to his armpits in trying to preserve bowhunting in NSW.

08-Dec-14
The latest issue is out in OZ. Adam Greentree is on the cover. I'm hoping to get some sent over for distributing here.

08-Dec-14

Rayzor's embedded Photo
Rayzor's embedded Photo
here's the cover

08-Dec-14

Rayzor's embedded Photo
Rayzor's embedded Photo
Here's the cover

09-Dec-14
He sends me mine by mail so maybe I'll be getting one soon. I assume I still have the backpage. I've heard nothing to the contrary.

09-Dec-14
I reached out to Ant via his work email and he replied back. His new job has become all-consuming, so he had to turn the magazine over to Doug. Shouldn't change much, as Doug is very competent.

He's been so busy he hasn't had time to hunt, but it's one of those deals where if everything works out he'll be able to hunt a lot more in the future.

John, you should probably reach out to Doug. I always enjoyed your back page.

Ray, great to see how popular your heads have become down there. Great heads.

09-Dec-14
Dang double post!

09-Dec-14
As I did with the previous issue, I'm trying to work out some for distribution in US with Doug. Like Lou mentioned for John, If you are a subscriber you may want to contact Doug or you can email me and I can forward. [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks Lou. We've sold a pile of them over there now. Especially the 2 blades. Several No.1 records taken with them now. Hopefully one of these days I am able to make it there for a extended business/hunting trip. A couple of my friends are supposed to be headed over for Sambar and Buff next year. Hopefully 2016 for me.

20-Dec-14
I now have a few copies of the latest issue of SPB that I will be adding to my webstore over the weekend. I guess its OK to let the cat out of the bag since its in print....Antonio has passed the magazine on to Doug. He felt he couldn't dedicate the time to the mag that it deserved as has followed a career opportunity that came up. His farewell is printed in this issue. Several other great articles on hunting in the South Pacific, Africa and North America. Also, gear reviews, tuning tips.

20-Dec-14
226 pages with awesome photography and excellent print quality. Printed on heavy glossy stock.

20-Dec-14
From what I have seen, SPB is by far the best bowhunting magazine on the market. By far. The quality of the writing/photography is top notch, the diversity of the stories/subject matters is unrivaled, the equipment reviews seem to be unbiased, and the quality/feel of the publication itself is rivaled only by Huntin'Fool. For those of you who have not seen an issue, do yourself a favor and check it out - I think you will get hooked.

20-Dec-14
Rayzor,

I sent you a pm

20-Dec-14
I have a few copies of the last two issues too.

20-Dec-14
How can I order

20-Dec-14

Rayzor's Link
I have them on my rayzor-vpa.com website. I haven't put latest issue up there but you can just add a comment for the latest issue.

03-Jan-15

Rayzor's Link
The name is changing on the magazine. It is now going to be called Arrowhead. Here's the link.

03-Jan-15
I still have several copies of the last issue of South Pacific Bowhunter is anyone is interested in a copy. Also have a few copies of the two issues.

• Sitka Gear