Zinger 21-Dec-14
Screwball 21-Dec-14
jtelarkin08 22-Dec-14
danevans 26-Dec-14
08-Dec-14

EagleArchery.com's embedded Photo
EagleArchery.com's embedded Photo

EagleArchery.com's Link
We just got back from the Mathews Dealer show. Mathews unveiled a new bow called the Wake and a new crossbow that has a very high let-off that makes the trigger very light! It's nice. We were looking forward to seeing the new Trophy Taker sight and it didn't disappoint! Easily and quickly changes from single to fixed pin, so tough you can drive a truck over it! This bow sight was the talk of the show for sure. I will post other exciting new product when I can get the pictures uploaded.

09-Dec-14
Thanks

09-Dec-14
What's the name of the sight?

09-Dec-14
Did Mathews comment as to why they did introduce the Wave and the new Xbow when they released their 2015 line back in November 2014?

09-Dec-14
crossbows for mathews, what's next a dual cam?????????/

09-Dec-14
Already a dual can they made, the Monster. Dual cam, solo can and now no can. Can't make a cam and a half, AR/PSE did that one. The bow companies are running out of marketing gimmicks to get people to buy every year or two. I bought my last bow. Its everything I need and like and its 5 years old. I'm not getting any younger and I don't shoot as much as I used to. Sorry, my next bow is going to be horizontal.

09-Dec-14
X bow on Mathews for me

20-Dec-14
Were Joel Maxfield and Dave Watson there

20-Dec-14
Joel Maxfield is cool. I knew him when his family owned the 'Predators Lair' archery shop in Austin MN back in the 80-90s.

Pick on someone else Bou. It bugs me.

21-Dec-14
what do you mean pick on someone.

21-Dec-14
Dual cams are dead! Isn't that what Mathews said for years? Now what are they saying that they have dual cams?

21-Dec-14
I, Shoot a dual cam Quest. Tried many, Fit me best. Very smooth, dead in my hand, little heavy. As with most things. Everyone is different. Get what you like. Mathews good move a bow to suit anyone.

22-Dec-14
I was bummed by the fact that the pin moves in the sight housing instead of the housing moving up and down.. I don't like pins up at the top or at the bottom of my housing and with this sight you can't avoid that.. I will say it is a awesome idea and i will probably own one. But i wish the housing moved

26-Dec-14
jtelarkin08, I actually have another OPTION version on the drawing board that has a portion of the housing (including level bubble) that moves with the mover pin....for those who prefer to center the pin in your peep, instead of centering the fixed housing in your peep. I wasn't able to introduce several models to the market at the same time, and felt that this first one filled the bill for me personally very well. But I will have some more "OPTION's" coming as we move forward with this technology. Thanks for the interest, and comments!

• Sitka Gear