GhostBird 21-Dec-14
Longshaft 21-Dec-14
midwest 21-Dec-14
bigkev42 21-Dec-14
danevans 21-Dec-14
14-Dec-14

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
I bet the price is outrageous....but I love the concept!

14-Dec-14

60X Strings's Link
Not my cup of tea but these were very popular at the mathew's dealer show.

14-Dec-14
I love the idea of it!

14-Dec-14
No thanks. I am trying to simplify my hunting...

14-Dec-14
Psu x 2!!! That seems complicated

20-Dec-14

danevans's Link
Here is an overview video on the sight for those interested. Have a great Christmas!

20-Dec-14
Must weigh 6 pounds or so.

20-Dec-14
Very close guess, grizzlyadam, actually weighs 8.8 ounces.

20-Dec-14
$550 retail hr says in one video.

21-Dec-14
I should have one very soon and will do a little review on it. It is pricey, but with the TT lifetime guarantee and outstanding customer service reputation, it could be the last sight that you need to buy. I much prefer a single pin sight and was going to wait for that version, but there are some advantages to a multi pin and I figured that this had the best of both in which you could go back and forth if you wanted depending on your situation. Also, I like that the housing does not move on the single pin, just the pin slides up and down which is another advantage. Even with all the features this sight has, it only weighs 8.8 ozs., much less than many of the other popular sliders.

Also, this version is made out of 7075 aluminum, titanium and blackened stainless steel. It's also 100% US made. There will be another version that is not 100% US made for about $200 less.

21-Dec-14
Wow, spendy but cool. Makes me think I got a good deal on a nearly new MBG ambush for $120 though lol

21-Dec-14
Looks pretty sweet!

21-Dec-14
I don't really see the need for this... but, whatever cranks your tractor I guess.

21-Dec-14
It seems to be well built, but I don't see it being practical in a hunting situation. I've had a sureloc slider sight on my bow since 2008, and I can tell you that they're system is way less complicated. It also looks as though it would be tough to get much range out of the new site due to the housing not moving. If that is the case I don't see the point of a slider. I just purchased a 5 pin MBG ascent, and it looks like I won't have any trouble getting it to drop low enough for a 120 yard shot. I practice out to very long range. It makes the closer shots a slam dunk. I don't mean to rain on any ones parade, but it seems too complicated to be effective in a hunting situation.

21-Dec-14
I guess I don't see what's complicated about it at all. If you want to use the single pin slider, you flip the multi-pin housing out of the way and adjust. Seems pretty simple to me.

No, you won't get enough adjustment out of it to shoot 100+ yards. I'm guessing it's a pretty small minority that actually practice out that far anyway.

Dan, I'm curious about the single pin....I assume it's still in view when the multi-pin housing is in use? This seems like it would clutter up the view if you didn't adjust it clear to the bottom when not in use.

21-Dec-14
You set the single pin at 20 and then sight in the fixed pins at 30,40,50 etc. when using the fixed or swing it open and then move the slider to whatever distance you want. Pretty simple. I'm going to set mine at 20 and then start the fixed at 40.

21-Dec-14
This model (OPTION 6) has 1.2" of vertical pin travel, on my personal setup (at 300 fps) I can sight in from 20 to just over 100 yards. We also have another model (OPTION 8) coming soon, that has an oval pin guard that allows for 1/2" more vertical pin travel.

As bigkev42 said, you can sight in the mover pin as your 20, then set the fixed pins for 30-70 if you want. Or you can leave your mover pin set at the same yardage as one of the fixed pins.....doing this also gives you a "torque indicator" by having one pin directly in front of another. Even if you left the mover pin set for an odd yardage (from the last shot), I don't find that it clutters my view too much. Because of the way the fixed pins are shaped, the space between pins is maximized. Much easier to see "through" your pins than with a sight that has straight pins in offset tracks.

• Sitka Gear