Two Feathers 22-Dec-14
Knife2sharp 23-Dec-14
t-roy 23-Dec-14
4406v 23-Dec-14
ollie 23-Dec-14
TREESTANDWOLF 23-Dec-14
Cash77 23-Dec-14
19-Dec-14
I followed every thing huntmore said to do. It wont last one hunt until it is making noise.If anyone can help!

19-Dec-14
Does yours creak where the front clamp attaches to the D ring? If so, wrap some black hockey tape around the D ring. Black hockey tape is an archers friend. I use it on a lot of things. I even put some on the front of my riser and top limb to blacken them for blind hunting. Then several years ago I got by Z28 with a black riser.

21-Dec-14
I've taped one and still get noise. I think it's from the back rest. Wonder if silicone would help?

Not impressed with the chair for that price. I called and changed hardware, but still noise when I lean forward.

I think Blind Ambition is a better chair for about a third the cost.

Bowmania

21-Dec-14
I have two of them and for what I payed for them and they both Squeak. I talked to Scoot told how to fix it still have problems with them . IMO not worth the money .

21-Dec-14
I had one on back order for over 6 months! I finally got a Millenium G100. From the sound of it, I'm gonna be glad I did.

So far I've been happy with the G100. No squeaks at all yet.

21-Dec-14
They suck. Noisy. And they collapse.

21-Dec-14
Mine squeaked, but it came from the swivel. I took it apart and coated the washers with low temp grease. So far, so good.

22-Dec-14
razorhead you must have got lucky. I'm also looking for a dead quiet chair or wooden stool for one of my blinds. I just read the reviews at the link. A bunch of unhappy customers.

22-Dec-14

Two Feathers's Link
The link

22-Dec-14
I own probably 6 of these. While at the time they seemed like the only viable option. I just hate the squeeks. I now have two of the Millinium's and so far seem awesome. Plus they are way less money.

22-Dec-14
Have anyone tried the Smith Works chair?

22-Dec-14
rasorhead - I take a wooden stool from my kitchen when I hunt that blind. I want something a little taller. I built this blind for January hunting and built it high enough to shoot my stickbow out of it standing up. The shooting windows are higher up so I need to sit higher up to see out. But mama wants her stool back so until I find one I have to bring hers back every time out. Summer chairs are way too noisy in the cold and for this blind not tall enough.

For running and gunning I like my Nif T Seat.

23-Dec-14
Some of those chairs SmithWorks and Millenium seem to have very small foot prints. How do you keep them from sinking in the ground? Also, the Millenium says it's 17lbs.

23-Dec-14
Knife2

The pads on the the legs of the Millennium G100 are 2 3/4'' in diameter & it weighs 9.5 lbs.

I haven't used it in really wet conditions but in damp ground it worked pretty well.

23-Dec-14
My Huntmore chair is the best piece of Chinese made crap I've bought in awhile. If they want to make it better they should make it here!!!

23-Dec-14
A $200+ chair should not have noise problems that the buyer must then troubleshoot and solve!

23-Dec-14
Ollie, I wish I could only have tried it before I ordered the Huntmore, be we all know that's not the case when ordering online. I used this chair for turkey hunting, it was alright, but it is pretty heavy.

Then I used it this year during muzzleloader, it's for sale!

23-Dec-14
For that kind of money one would expect a bit more from huntmore.. send it back get a different less hyped up product that works.

• Sitka Gear