Charlie Rehor 20-Dec-14
boothill 20-Dec-14
Woodsman416 20-Dec-14
crankn101 20-Dec-14
SteveB 20-Dec-14
Boothill 20-Dec-14
20-Dec-14

60X Strings's Link
Seen this posted on facebook last night that Dennis from Obsession has purchased Strothers. I remember seeing some rumors on here awhile back and it looks like they came true. So what everyone think will happen with the two companies? Obsession seems to be up and coming on a very fast pace recently.

20-Dec-14
I am not sure but I hope they keep KS ONLY designing bows for both coompanies sake.

20-Dec-14
Good two companies that won't see a dime from me.

20-Dec-14
I think if they're really smart they'll do a "no cam" bow very quickly! A company is either an innovator or a fast follower! Competition is good! Good luck to all!

20-Dec-14
So Charlie you say they should do a "no cam" bow very quickly. It is a given that the "no cam" is turning heads. Just so much smoother to draw at higher pound ages. So do you guys think the need for speed is going away? Seems Bowtech and PSE are the only ones chasing speed that I see. Not saying there aren't fast bows at all. Interesting how things come back around isn't it.

20-Dec-14

Woodsman416's embedded Photo
Woodsman416's embedded Photo
"Interesting how things come back around isn't it."

Interesting indeed.

20-Dec-14
Im all about speed, hot nasty speed!

20-Dec-14
I hope Obsession keeps up the quality. Sometimes growing is good, and sometimes not so good. I love mine.

20-Dec-14
woods....that's what I was thinking...not bashing Mathews. I like their bows, but the riser for their new stuff is all pse.........

• Sitka Gear