milnrick 21-Dec-14
shade mt 21-Dec-14
butcherboy 21-Dec-14
Fuzzy 23-Dec-14
Brotsky 23-Dec-14
greg simon 23-Dec-14
TurkeyBowMaster 23-Dec-14
21-Dec-14
I pulled off some fantastic rib meat in pulled pork fashion the other day it went like this. 24 hours in the frig with dry rub rubbed in. 16 hours in the crotch pot with water covering. Dismantled the meat from bones and undesirable flab and put in one of those newfangled mesh containers. Put gas grill on low and put cherry plank over fire. Smoked meat over fire and smoke until some meat was crispy brown and kept turning the wire basket to thourally smoke meat. Next I shreadded the meat and put into sauce pan with, you guessed it...sauce in bbq flavorines. Yum yum.

21-Dec-14
Hope that crotch pot was cleaned first. I prefer mine freshly showered ;)

21-Dec-14
[email protected] was too funny.

21-Dec-14
Barbecue ribs We cut the ribs in manageable pieces. clean them up real well...roast till almost done, pour off the broth. coat each piece liberally with barbecue sauce, top and bottom roast till meat separates from the bone easily... Along with some fresh cut FF and its good eating.

21-Dec-14
You can keep your crotch rot meat to yourself. I prefer mine fresh and clean as well.

23-Dec-14
yum, crotch pot meat...

23-Dec-14
I think this answers the most asked question on Bowsite.....What is TBM smoking? The answer is rib meat and crotch pot.

23-Dec-14
Are we talking whitetail deer ribs? Or elk? Heck, maybe even turkey??

23-Dec-14
Deer ribs. Elk will work to. Just cut to fit the CROCK pot and cook away.

• Sitka Gear