Wild Sheep
Contributors to this thread:
bill v 26-Jan-15
PAstringking 26-Jan-15
bill v 26-Jan-15
Jim in PA 26-Jan-15
ridgerunnerron 26-Jan-15
26-Jan-15
Well, you boys out west missed one for the ages. It was proved Sat eve at the ECWSF banquet that Jim in Pa is nothing but a puppet!!!!

I hope the heck someone can post video of this.

Jim, his wife and Barry K were brought up on stage with the ventriloquist as his subjects. I did not know Jim had such a high pitched voice and he can sing too! His wife has a very deep voice, humm, maybe that's why Jims voice is so high and Barry,, all he does is cry. I learned alot, didn't I? It was so dang funny it was hard to hear over all the laughter. I haven't laughed that hard in long time. All 3 were great sports about it, way to go Jim.

Please someone post the video!!!

Great banquet, awesome speakers. Dan Adler and Scott O'Grady hit home runs with their speeches, Thanks guys.

Its always great company there.

And we signed up 20 or so members for the United Bowhunters of Pa too.

Thanks ECWSF, Bill V.

26-Jan-15
Bill...I wish I would have known you were there. It would have been great to meet up. I was sitting at Jim's table and it was hilarious.

26-Jan-15
I'm there every year at the UBP booth, look me up next year. I hope someone has video of it.

26-Jan-15
I am glad I could amuse you Bill. The funny thing about it was when they called Barry up and then my wife I was rolling I was laughing so hard. Then he called me, oh crap it wasn't so funny then! I thought it was going to be pretty corny but he was really good and even on stage we were laughing. There is a video but none of you will ever see it if I have a say!!! What's that they say about not taking things so serious? If you can't laugh at yourself your too high strung. I know people really liked it based on the comments I got the rest of the weekend. Plus it added some fun to an event that is usually pretty serious...

It was really nice being there and be able to socialize. I think things went pretty good for the chapter too! There were some bargains but not too many. I think people really had fun. As you said Scott O'Grady and Dan Adler were fantastic. Plus Dan and I put together a plan to bowhunt elk together this year, Can't wait!

If I can get the video I will post it, why not

26-Jan-15
I'm really sorry that I didn't get there to see this and everything else...I was so really looking forward to spending some time with each of you. Great to everyone had a nice time.

• Sitka Gear