TD 27-Jan-15
red140 27-Jan-15
Beendare 28-Jan-15
orionsbrother 28-Jan-15
INbowdude 28-Jan-15
BIG BEAR 21-Feb-15
27-Jan-15

Beendare's Link
Illinois Gov vetos bobcat hunting bill..

27-Jan-15

Beendare's Link
Update on the lead ban lawsuit by SCI and others- good news

27-Jan-15

Beendare's Link
Heres a link to the SCI litigation page- It details ongoing and past court battles over hunters rights

RH margin has an update on what Pat is talking about-

This fight for hunters and hunting is a constant battle.....

27-Jan-15
Yep, I know. I read it about an hour ago.

27-Jan-15
"Governor Quinn’s stance on the outdoors has nothing to do with the science of conservation, but with the politics of it. His veto came on his last day in office. Republican Bruce Rauner will be inaugurated on Monday."

Nice to see no hard feelings about losing your office.... I wonder who else he slapped on his last day....

Hopefully they regroup and send it to the new Gov.

27-Jan-15
We, the citizens of Illinois, are proud of Governor Quinn for only one reason, he was removed from office by an election instead of a criminal indictment.

27-Jan-15
DAMN, And I am moving back to that commie state and this is one reason I was going back, to hunt bobcats in IL.

I have a real disdain for demons especially corrupt ones.

27-Jan-15
Good one sureshot....

27-Jan-15
Thank goodness I quit drinking coffee around 10am or so in the morning. Water is much easier to clean off the 'puter screen....

thanks sureshot.....

27-Jan-15
The bobcat bill is being reintroduced, it was originally authored by our new DNR director. Quinn acted like a petulant child on his last day, executive ordering a bunch of BS, and setting free a bunch of crooks, and paying off multiple donors with a bunch of $400,000 to $1 million purchases of playground equipment and land for parks and improvements for gang bangers. This whole state is one giant septic tank of turds and tampons running government. And "we" sent the ultimate douchebag to Washington DC.

28-Jan-15
Don't hold back Red....tell us how you really feel. grin

Lets hope that by reading this someone that doesn't normally get involved will; vote-contribute- join a sportsmans org or ??

it really is a mess what these politicians are doing to sportsmen in the name of special interests.

28-Jan-15
"Don't hold back Red....tell us how you really feel. grin"

Trust me. red140 and sureshot are dead on and holding back. If the unvarnished opinion were offered, it would be in all caps, run on for thirty paragraphs and melt your computer monitor.

28-Jan-15
Skeptic for Governor. He's a good man but too smart to get into politics.

21-Feb-15
I got my first bobcat ever 3 days ago with a houndsman in Northern Michigan (Shotgun kill); With my 15 year old boy there with me.

Thankfully; We still enjoy bobcat hunting and trapping here.....

I hope to one day trap one on my property in Michigan's U.P.,, I have tried and been unsuccessful;; Hopefully it will remain legal to keep trying.

• Sitka Gear