Jaquomo 31-Jan-15
Buffalo1 31-Jan-15
JLS 31-Jan-15
Jaquomo 31-Jan-15
Eddie Bauer 01-Feb-15
TurkeyBowMaster 01-Feb-15
Jacob Nisley 01-Feb-15
29-Jan-15
Now that winter has settled in for a few months, what place do you dream of? For me it's our cabin and have packed a bag to go there tomorrow for the weekend.

29-Jan-15
75 degrees here. Winter..we aunt got no winter

29-Jan-15
I hear ya, Bear Track. Was at the cabin the vBulletin last week.

I'm dreaming of the cool new place where I spike camped the last week of the elk season. All alone, no other hunters, into elk every day. I had to open the folder and look at the photos a couple times last week.

C'mon summer!

29-Jan-15
Going to Hawaii to hunt goats

29-Jan-15

TREESTANDWOLF's MOBILE embedded Photo

Right here Ron, Florida!

29-Jan-15

Whoops, that's my brother in law in my tube. Mine!

31-Jan-15

Bear Track's embedded Photo
Bear Track's embedded Photo
Well I got rid of my cabin fever yesterday! I left later than I should have and got to a cold cabin and only barbeque sparkers to light a fire in the wood stove. Those things don't work when they are cold so I had to warm a couple up in my arm pit. I figured 6 hours to warm the place and after 2 hours of stove heat, only got it to about 40F in there. With darkness approaching and 2 cold dogs staring at me I decided spending the night stoking that stove was not in the cards for this guy and I bailed out. Next trip it will be with my lady to snuggle with and leave real early to warm the place up.

31-Jan-15
The northeast corner of BC in August. Once a dream, now a plan.

31-Jan-15
That's a bummer, Bear Track. After reading your post I decided to come up to my cabin. We leave the thermostat at 42 so not as bad to heat up. Had a roaring fire, elk burger and a couple beers last night, went ice fishing this morning with some buddies.

31-Jan-15
Scouting for next deer season and golf.

31-Jan-15
At the cabin most weekends already doing work for this year. 6 months after back surgery and was released to chainsaw and lift what I can do without hurting. It felt good to sweat and feel like a man again!

Doing those little things that during the season you are too busy to do, but will make this next season more comfortable for myself, Robin, and our guests. Having fun I guess. It seems I enjoy the habitat work even more than hunting.

Have fun and be safe!

31-Jan-15
I am dreaming of a trailhead somewhere, with a backpack on and Henry my wirehair leading the way.

31-Jan-15

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo

01-Feb-15
Bear hunting in the spring!

01-Feb-15
A little cooler next week. On days till Friday then long weekend. Season will end Tuesday, my last off day. Spring turkey season opens a month later.

01-Feb-15
I'm dreaming of Australia with water buffs and wild boar. Realistically though I just make it to the weekends and go icefishing. Ain't near as good as bowhunting but sitting in a shanty with a good friend or two pulling fishing through the ice and bsing the day away isn't too bad.

• Sitka Gear