Paul@thefort 01-Mar-15
QQ Archery 01-Mar-15
Wapiti 17-Apr-15
QQ Archery 21-Apr-15
06-Feb-15

QQ Archery's embedded Photo
QQ Archery's embedded Photo

QQ Archery's Link
Hi Folks, my name is Jonathan Vanek and I would like to introduce you to our company, QQ Archery. Here at QQ Archery we produce what has been called one of the first truly unique products to hit the archery world in decades. This product recently was awarded the American Outdoors TV 2015 Product of the Year!! I would like to introduce you to

THE QQ ARCHERY SUPPORT SYSTEM

The issue in bow hunting comes down to two things….not being seen moving and making a clean, stable shot. You can have all of the best equipment in the world, but if you can’t stay still you might as well throw it all out and start the long walk back.

PURPOSE This exciting new device eliminates fatigue simply by deploying the QQ Archery Support System when needed. Now you can support the weight of your bow, in the ready position, while waiting to shoot your game or target. We all remember those seemingly endless times holding up our bows that came to a crashing halt. We just could not hold the bow in the ready position and stay steady any longer. The new QQ Archery Support System allows the archer to experience stealth and steadiness at the most critical time. When you are ready, simply lift the support leg slightly off the ground and shoot. SCORE! When the support system is no longer needed, it simply retracts, allowing you to enjoy the comfort of carrying your bow by your new support system and not your bowstring. It is lightweight, inexpensive and easy to use. Check out our website for some great videos that show exactly what we are talking about. From the most agile hunter to the most physically challenged, the QQ Archery Support System gives you the edge.

MODELS The Support System has two primary models; The “Original Quiver-Less Quiver Combo” provides full functionality that encompasses a quiver and support stick into one unit. The “Grizzly” and “Stealth” Stick models allow you to experience the benefits of the “Support System” while enabling you to use your own quiver. Basically this is the support leg by itself. If you love your current quiver, no problem...mount it directly with our support system.

MAXIMUM BENEFITS Turkey Either standing or kneeling, the Support System is completely adjustable to anyone’s height, holding the bow at eye level for long periods of time.

Ground Blind QQ Archery’s Support System will keep you stealth when face to face for that critical opportunity, keeping your bow off the ground and out of the dirt, water, weeds, sticks and mud.

Bow Fishing Those long hours of holding your bow, waiting for that elusive shot only to have fatigue set in and putting your bow down. BAM! There he is before your able to grab your bow, he is gone. With your QQ Archery Support System you will always be ready.

Tree Stand Versatile enough for any conditions! When height is not needed, minimize your support system to just one inch below your cam! No more bruises or pain on your leg or your foot from supporting your bow, taking away the chance of damage to your cam from sitting it on metal.

Stalking No matter how close the game is, the QQ Archery’s Support System allows you to stay perfectly still, with your bow in the ready position for as long as needed without the onset of fatigue. Can be used to stabilize binoculars while glassing for long periods of time.

Don’t Get Caught Shaking……Get Your QQ Archery Support System!!! www.QQArchery.com 1-855-937-7727

28-Feb-15
Hey QQ Archery !!

Living up here in Canada we do a ton of 3d shooting and indoor shooting all winter long !!

We also hunt a lot ! We hunt for bears from tree stands and spot and stalk Mule Deer. But my all time favourite is hunting elk and this is why me and all my buddies have your support system on our bows !!

We truly do not know how we hunted without it !

We call elk in and they always come in looking for you but we stand there perfectly still and never ever shake thanks to your product !! Stand still and wait for the elk to slip behind a tree and simply lift up and draw your bow !!

One trick I also do is looking with my bino's on top of your support leg !! I can search through the timber looking for elk legs or an ear twitching !! It really helps me see the animals before they see me !!

Thanks for such an impressive product ! You have all of us as customers for life ! We can't wait to see what else you come out with.

Wapiti

28-Feb-15
oh my.............now that looks really handy....................does it come in a camo version?

28-Feb-15
I certainly don't want to flame a new sponsor and i appreciate them jumping on board, but doesn't the second post seem a little over the top or is it just me??

28-Feb-15
oh dear baby Jesus in heaven now I don't even have to hold up my bow to shoot it? HALLALUAH!!!! can someone invent a bow I don't have to draw next? that would be the bee's knees!

01-Mar-15
I have a buddy who uses one of these for on the boat bowfishing and it really does save his arms and shoulders from constantly holding his bow up being ready for a shot. I think for the right circumstances it is a tool that works.

01-Mar-15
is there a version with wheels by chance. On certain types of terrain that may be an enhancement that would allow the hunter to not only be able to use it when at rest in the waiting position, but also to take some of the weight off when moving from set up to set up.

I am thinking about the way luggage has wheels these days that allow people to pull their bags behind them in the airport.

something to think about as a future innovation.

let me know when you get that camo version with wheels and sign me up for a half dozen.

thanks for supporting this site.

01-Mar-15
Thanks for being a Bowsite Sponsor and good luck with your product! C

01-Mar-15
Thanks for supporting Bowsite:) I agree with trkyslyr and I'm sure it has its applications, especially while bowfishing.

Good luck!

01-Mar-15
Maybe I am doing something wrong, and I am certain that it isn't the best for my lower bow cam, but I just sit the bow on the ground if I happen to be sitting or kneeling. I do this in the same manner in which the picture shows, but with the lower cam sitting on the ground.

Like I said, I am certain this will help protect the lower cam, but when I sit my bow on the ground, I am pretty careful.

Good luck and welcome.

01-Mar-15
Or, ToddT, you could put it on your boot too!

01-Mar-15
Good luck Jonathan and welcome to Bowsite.

01-Mar-15
Good evening folks ,just getting back in from a two day 3d shoot. QQ Archery shooter took third after coming off a blue last event, so a fun time was had. Met some really nice bowhunters and the hype for turkey season is here. I want to thank you folks for such kind words on the QQ Archery Support System product. Im glade to hear the elk season went well for you mr wapiti we hope to get out there ourself this year it sure will change the game of holding still while the big boys slowy makes his way to his final meal. trkyslr ,glade to hear your friend is enjoying his support stick Bowfishing. We hope to return to both bowfishing events if any body likes bowfishing then clear lake and the delta have two great events. Paul, Todd, and mr charlie, thank you for your support if there is any thing we can do ,please let us know. Well as i said, we are just off the road but wanted to say hi and thank you folks , be safe and have a great season.

17-Apr-15
Well it's spring bear season and we are going to use ground blinds this season and try out the QQ support leg while sitting !!

I usually have been standing in a tree stand so this will be new to me !!

The support leg is very adjustable in height so it should work perfect.

21-Apr-15
good luck to you Mr Wapiti ,is being on the ground a little nerve racking not seeing whats about to try ……wellllll glade you will be ready and steady when he does come in with your support stick ,cant wait to see a pic ,maybe you could give us some filming of your hunt ,love to see some footage of canada,ok have a great and safe hunt

• Sitka Gear