ki-ke 25-Mar-15
ki-ke 25-Mar-15
Russell 25-Mar-15
R. Hale 25-Mar-15
jtelarkin08 25-Mar-15
WRO 25-Mar-15
Shiras 25-Mar-15
12-Feb-15
Hey guys, I'm looking for ideas on a good moose hunting outfitter in the Yukon for a trip of a life time. I am looking to go the fall of 2017. Any information from the best weeks to be there, to horseback v.s river or float trip. It all would be greatly appreciated!

12-Feb-15

B N A A guy's embedded Photo
B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
Hey Sy, I am a Bowsite sponsor and work with two of very talented operations in the Yukon. Both are excellent with bowhunters and success rates run very high. Yukon hunts are not cheap so make certain that you are bowhunting with an outfit that has a proven track record. If you are interested then please contact me. We are currently working on a large website update and these hunts are being added. Recent references available.

Good luck wherever you go!!

Best regards, Scott Alberda - Bowsite sponsor

Bow and Arrow Adventures

12-Feb-15
Thanks Scott, Nice Bull! That's what I"m looking for!

13-Feb-15
Thanks for the help Joe! I will definitely be looking it to it.

13-Feb-15
I would second mule's suggestion of Yukon big game outfitters. When I was there I saw several 60"+ and one close to 70" but was primarily sheep and caribou hunting. Shawn has a lot of good areas with good Bulls.

13-Feb-15
Take a look at Duelling Stone Outfitters also. Jarret is a great guy and they kill some brutes every year. He offers boat hunts and horseback hunts.

13-Feb-15
Per Shawn Raymond's (YBGO) recommendation, the serious moose hunters book for the last few days of Sept into a week or so of Oct.

Best of luck on your pending hunt in 2017.

13-Feb-15
Thanks guys for all the suggestions! I spoke with Sandra from YBGO today and she was really nice and helpfully. I definitely am interested and impressed in there operation.

I will be definitely be looking into the Duelling Stone. Keep them coming!

24-Mar-15

CJ Winand's embedded Photo
CJ Winand's embedded Photo
Yukon Stone Outfitters

25-Mar-15
What Hntnhrd says; Duelling Stone it top notch!

25-Mar-15

ki-ke's embedded Photo
ki-ke's embedded Photo
Dickson Outfitting. Family run, very small volume of moose hunts each year.

Would sell a body part to go again......

25-Mar-15
Another recommendation....whoever you choose to hunt with, insist on late Sept/1st week of October time frame, even if it means waiting a year. After 5 Alaska and Yukon moose hunts, I would rather hunt 3 days during that time, than 10 days during the first 2 weeks of September.

25-Mar-15
Awesome looking bull you shot Ki-ke! Dang nice

25-Mar-15
Another vote for Duelling. Just a great family.

25-Mar-15
ki-ke those fronts are sweet!!

25-Mar-15
Jim Schockeys hunting adventures seems to do pretty well too.

25-Mar-15
ki-ke, From my both of my Alaskan hunts I would say anytime after about the 15th. Have also noticed on both hunts that the seasons (not just weather but actual season) changes fast. Both times we've gone from green to all the being mostly gone in the 12 days we have been there and it gets much colder!

• Sitka Gear