Toby 16-Feb-15
Jake 16-Feb-15
skinner creek 16-Feb-15
skinner creek 16-Feb-15
Jake 18-Feb-15
13-Feb-15
Where are all the lion hunts this year?

13-Feb-15
There aren't any bows or even any kills in these videos but if anybody is like me you need a lion fix every once in a while. These were all within the last couple months. Please share any stories, pictures, or video if you've been on a hunt this year.

http://youtu.be/CINuexG86sM

http://youtu.be/ESChfRVxe9s

13-Feb-15
No snow.

13-Feb-15
Come on Shoots-Straight, we all know its not a real lion hunt if the dogs feet touch anything but dirt and rocks! That was a JOKE

13-Feb-15

JTreeman's embedded Photo
JTreeman's embedded Photo
Posted before, but here is my Tom from Alberta first week of January.

--Jim

13-Feb-15
Still waiting for "the call" from my outfitter. 60 degree weather in Utah isn't helping

16-Feb-15
who needs snow? its not a lynx, just go dry ground for a mt. lion if you don't want to wait for snow.

16-Feb-15

Slider's embedded Photo
Slider's embedded Photo
Dec 30 with TNT.

16-Feb-15
Slider please provide details of your hunt with Byron

16-Feb-15
Jake, that looks like so much fun!

16-Feb-15

Toby's embedded Photo
Toby's embedded Photo
January hunt in BC

16-Feb-15
Bear Track, it's a riot. I love finding tracks in open country like that because it makes it 1000 times more fun when you can watch the dogs, and maybe get a glimpse of the cat before it trees. Everyone should experience it in their lifetime, whether you have a tag in your pocket or not. Snow or bare ground.

Bou'bound I agree lets hear some stories!

16-Feb-15

skinner creek's embedded Photo

skinner creek's Link
I have a bow hunter in camp right now for loin and lynx. The first day the dogs struck from the box and treed a great tom lion, with daylight waning and the cat giving us no shot opportunity for a bow we let it go hoping to get on it again the the morning. Little did we know the rain came that night and then the freezing rain after that.the dogs spent the next day trailing the cat after 6 hours of painfully slow trailing we called it quits. Today the dogs struck a track from the truck again after getting to the tree the client passed on this tom, hoping the last day will provide a older cat. Here is the tom we treed today.

Just so the facts are correct, with the right dogs you don't need snow for lynx hunting. Here is the lynx tom lynx the hunter took with the dogs striking the track from the dog box.

16-Feb-15

18-Feb-15
Thanks for sharing Doug. There's not many hunters that would pass up a tom like that. Good luck.

• Sitka Gear