Tracker 22-Feb-15
sitO 22-Feb-15
jims 22-Feb-15
Tracker 24-Feb-15
trkyslr 24-Feb-15
Tracker 25-Feb-15
Dan Mallia 26-Feb-15
22-Feb-15
Is there ever any discounted sales on the DSD decoys.

22-Feb-15
Normally not but if you have a cabelas discount card or get a code that be your best bet. I'll look and see if I have a cabelas card/code laying around

22-Feb-15
Never thought about the Cabelas card. I'll have to keep my eyes open for one. I rarely spend over $150.00 there.

22-Feb-15
You get 10% back in Cabelas club points right now, on all of the DSD decoys if you use their card. Not much, but I don't think you'll find anything better.

22-Feb-15
Unfortunately DSD's don't hardly tend to be on sale but here are a few places to search:

Cabelas has $10 off one of their DSD hen decoys. I'm sure if you watch close there are websites that often have 10$ off items over $100...and other sales. I often use thefind.com to find great deals or different stores that sell an item I'm interested in. You might also check some of the turkey websites. Several of them have classified add areas where you can find decoys or list that you want a particular decoy.

24-Feb-15
Where is the Cabala's discount coupon when you need it. I never use the $20 off a $150 sale. When I want to spend that much they never come.

24-Feb-15
Tracker I looked and found an old one which expired just expired.. Sob... Sorry!

25-Feb-15
I'm thinking with fishing season coming up they will start sending them out again. Still have a month or so to go.

26-Feb-15
I bought a DSD Strutter for $25 bucks with Cabelas points and a coupon card.

As others have mentioned, there's always some popping up in classified ads on other sites.

• Sitka Gear