Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Weisman44 27-Feb-15
trkyslr 27-Feb-15
Trial153 27-Feb-15
Weisman44 27-Feb-15
kota-man 27-Feb-15
27-Feb-15
I have a 2013 Elite Hunter and I love everything about the bow except the thin grip. I saw a guy that had a rubber grip on an answer that felt awesome but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Ol' google isn't coming up with anything inside the US that I have found. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks.

27-Feb-15
Try searching on AT. Usually anything techi or bow parts that's the place to check.

27-Feb-15
Yes elite made a rubber grip, they are hard to find at times ...that said they pop up on eBay often. Elite also has two new wooden grips coming out shortly a med and high grip. You also have aftermarket options from shrewd and torqueless

27-Feb-15
I looked at the ones from shrewd and torqueless but really just want to find that same rubber one. I really hate ordering something off the internet without holding it in my hand to see if it's what I want. I'll try AT and keep an eye on ebay.

27-Feb-15
Weisman44- I've got one for you. PM me. When I was shooting Elite, the only way to go for me was with this rubber grip. I actually had a couple of them and am sure I still have one.

• Sitka Gear