ki-ke 01-Mar-15
Triple 3 02-Mar-15
shooter 03-Mar-15
GhostBird 03-Mar-15
27-Feb-15

Triple 3's embedded Photo

Triple 3's Link
Because of a poor drawing success for some of our hunters I am able to take a few hunters who were successful with either Wyoming General licenses or 37 type 9 tags. I have some awesome hunting rifle and archery in both of these hunt units outside Buffalo,WY call or PM me for details.

Thanks!

Craig Smith Triple Three Outfitters 307-684-2832

Bowsite Sponsor

27-Feb-15
any chance for a leftover ?

27-Feb-15

Triple 3's Link
Don't think so. In the old days 37-9 tags could be picked up in the leftover pool no problem. Now they sell out in the resident draw. Lot's more string gun hunters these days!!! Thank Goodness!

Craig

Bowsite Sponsor

01-Mar-15
I can vouge for Craig and Triple 3! If you're looking for a hunt in the Bighorns look no further!

01-Mar-15
Craig and his guides are among the top outfitters in the country. They know where the elk are and how to get you in front of them for a shot, treat you great, and you'll have a great hunt if you go. I rate them 10 out of 10. I'm building points right now to go with them again in a couple years: )

Kelly

01-Mar-15

Triple 3's Link
Hey thanks for the good words guys!!

Craig

Proud Bowsite Sponsor!!

01-Mar-15
I have researched hunting with Craig, and was planning on possibly booking with him this year. I left him 3 different voicemails, and never got a return call. I figured he was booked with hunters, but apparently not...

01-Mar-15
How many points u need for rifle hunt and when does rifle hunts start

01-Mar-15
Be careful with the rifle hunt questions on Bowsite ;).

The season depends on the area. Many areas allow you to use your rifle tag in September and if unsuccessful use your rifle later.

01-Mar-15
I'm burning my points on an archery hunt with Craig in '16. I've had a number of conversations with Craig and never waited more than a day or 2 for a response.

What some guys forget, is that outfitters typically don't sit in an office waiting for the phone to ring. They might run ranching concerns, have other businesses, or maybe they even get to go on vacation with their families! I usually give a guy the benefit of the doubt for a couple weeks if he hasn't gotten back to me.

Very much looking forward to the hunt!

02-Mar-15

Triple 3's Link
cmbbulldog, So sorry you never got a return call. Trust me when I say I call back everyone that leaves a message I DO. I would be crazy not to!! It's my livelihood. I spend a lot of money getting my operations name out there. There are hundreds of other hunting outfitters looking for your business. For you to call three times and not get a return call blows my mind!! I will say my phone gets maxed out with messages all the time. I am not home most of the time and rarely in cell coverage. All that being said I will ask everyone to send me a E-MAIL THAT HAS A RETURN NUMBER ON IT.Or PM me here on BOWSITE I will get back to you. Right now it is 10:00 pm in Wyoming I don't think anyone in the east wants a call right now. I'll be gone 5:00 AM tomorrow chasing a putty cat. cmbull dog I will PM you my personal cell # call me! Looks like 18 new phone messages at this date.

Thanks Bowsite for all the good hunters I get to visit with. This truly is the best hunting archery site anywhere. That's why I spend my hard earned money here as a sponsor!!

A very ear sore but happy Sponsor!

Craig

03-Mar-15
I've hunted with Craig multiple times and so have a few friends of mine, and he has always gotten back to us in a timely manor. As he stated, Craig is a busy man. Great fella and outfitter, very hard working. If you give him a chance I bet you will find yourself hunting in Wyoming with Craig more than once. He has a lot of repeat business and a lot of his hunts are book a year out.

Mike

03-Mar-15
How many points are required for a decent chance at one of these tags?

Being from the east, figuring out preference points is a nightmare for me. Just never figured it all out.

But I will have two elk points in WY next year!

• Sitka Gear