Zebow 03-Mar-15
HuntEasy 03-Mar-15
welka 09-Mar-15
bighorn 09-Mar-15
5575 10-Mar-15
TradbowBob 10-Mar-15
Bowboy 10-Mar-15
27-Feb-15
Any suggestions here? Not talking about rifle hunts, but archery.

27-Feb-15
did u draw a tag!

27-Feb-15
Depends on the unit.

27-Feb-15
Bliss Ceek, out of Cody , Wy, 9 day pack in wilderness hunt, 7 days of hunting! Fantastic hunt!

27-Feb-15
Certainly would depend on:

unit?

public or private?

realistic budget?

Provide those 3 bits of information and you will get a far more accurate answer.

Best regards, Scott Alberda

28-Feb-15
wyoming is a big state, might be hard to narrow it down. Kinda like who is the prettiest woman in the world

28-Feb-15

Triple 3's embedded Photo
Triple 3's embedded Photo

Triple 3's Link
I will put my operation up against any outfit in the country. Success, Prices to fit every budget, experienced guides, selection of camps, public and private land. Over 20 years in the same area. Wyoming's Bighorn Mountains are the most awesome place for quality bulls and easy to draw tags and NO WOLVES or GRIZZLES to deal with!!

Just my humble opinion

Craig

Bowsite sponsor

28-Feb-15
Thanks gentleman, Have a customer saving up points and is doing some early research here. Cost and location not really being considered yet. I was guessing some private lands might hold the best quantity and maybe quality , but then that is why we asked. Craig, Looked at the Bighorns, but am wondering if pressure from the Crow Nation due North might have an undue influence, or an advantage for that matter.

Oh yes, didn't want to know the best place in the world, just Wyoming. Opinions matter.

28-Feb-15
I agree with Craig at Triple 3, he's THE BEST!!! So are his antelope and deer hunts, been there, done it a few time and will go back again. And he's been doing it a long time.

01-Mar-15
Are you talking elk archery only?

If you are my buddy has one of the best ranches in WY for archery elk. He's 100% on wild bulls over 300 inches with bow , no joke. Pm me if your interested, he only takes about 4 archery hunters a season. One hunter on the ranch a week is the way he likes it. Holding off for a big one is the hardest part!

01-Mar-15

cityhunter's embedded Photo
cityhunter's embedded Photo
Tadpole many good bulls on public lands !! Tadpole u are the second person that has ever talked about the crows north of the BH , I heard they hit them hard.

01-Mar-15
Triple 3 has land well south of that. His success is what it is regardless of what's going on up there or anywhere else. Give him a call and you'll find out pretty quick he's a good dude too and that makes a big difference in who you decide to hunt with if you ask me.

02-Mar-15

Triple 3's Link
The Crows have very little impact on 99% of the Bighorns there is some recent controversy over boundaries in the Northern most region of the Bighorn Mountains and the Crow Nation. That being said I'll take Crows over Wolves and Griz any day!! Bighorn's = BigBulls!

Thanks Mule for the good words.

Craig Bowsite Sponsor

03-Mar-15
I second Triple 3. I hunted antelope with him. Best hunt I've ever been on. I will go back for mule deer one day.

03-Mar-15
City - nice bull...

09-Mar-15
See Mule Power for options!

09-Mar-15
Triple 3 never heard a bad thing about them and great success.

10-Mar-15

5575's embedded Photo
5575's embedded Photo
My buddy has an unbelievable place with a great track record. His bow hunters are 100% on bulls 300" or better, and no its not a fenced in hunt.I believe he said he's never had a hunter hunt longer than 4 days. They are wild WY bulls, and you will see 10-20 bulls over 300 inches about every day! If your patient and can shoot well a 340-365 bull is very very possible.My hunting partner and I hunted there three years ago and we took a 320 and a 360 bull "will never forget that morning!" He normally only takes one archery hunter a week, so you have the ranch and all the bulls to yourself. If that interests you send me a PM. Or if you want, give him a call or text at 307-752-0771 Leave a message if you have to, his cell service isn't the best and he doesn't have a website or anything like that. Headed home with our bulls in pic.

10-Mar-15
You are smart to look for a bowhunting outfitter. In my experience there are two kinds of outfitters.

There are outfitters who will take bowhunters.

And there are outfitters who are bowhunting outfitters.

There is a world of difference between the two.

TBB

10-Mar-15
TradbowBob +1

• Sitka Gear