t-roy 24-Mar-15
drycreek 24-Mar-15
archeryav 25-Mar-15
Zebrakiller 25-Mar-15
tr 25-Mar-15
wild1 25-Mar-15
Beendare 25-Mar-15
24-Mar-15
Hi there, I would like to have more information about an antelope hunt in Wyoming. I’m a french bowhunter and I’ve a valid safety license from Iowa. Last year I went hunting antelope in South Dakota during the first week of their opening. It was pretty hard to hunt them as we were not allowed to use decoy, spot and stalk and hunt from water hole.

what could be the best place to hunt a nice goat ? There are so many outfitters and it's hard to find the nicest place. I don't know if it's possible too, but as it'll be a long trip, is there some place where I could shoot two ?

I would like to film this hunt as well, so I'll come with all the equipment.

I know it’s a lot of question, but please help me to find the best place to shoot my first antelope !

Thanks

24-Mar-15
2015 or 2016 ? If this year, you may be too late for an outfitted hunt unless someone has a cancellation. You might contact Wyo G&F for a list of outfitters. I don't know much about that because all but my first one have been DIY for a tresspass fee. Others on here can give you info about outfitters. Good luck, it's a blast !

24-Mar-15
How exactly does one hunt Pronghorn if you are not allowed to decoy, spot n stalk OR waterhole them?

24-Mar-15

B N A A guy's embedded Photo
B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
Hello Antoine, no question if you are coming this far for an Antelope hunt that it would be in your best interest to try and make the trip as memorable as possible. I am a Bowsite sponsor and have a few different Antelope hunts to choose from in which a couple different scenarios could be a possibility for you.

If you are open to it you may very well want to consider a Mule Deer as well as you are going to be seeing some if you do decide to hunt with us. We could possibly do this in such a way to give you additional days and even hunt 2 States with the same outfitter.

As drycreek already mentioned the better prime spots are mostly booked for this year but it may still be possible to put something together.

If you are interested in seeing what we can do for you please feel free to contact me and we can go over all of your questions and discuss your personal bowhunting goals. I wish you the very best in your bowhunting pursuits this year.

Best regards, Scott Alberda

24-Mar-15
I hunted in northeastern Wyoming several years ago & I was able to get a second buck tag as a leftover tag. Not sure if that is still an option for you or not.

24-Mar-15
Nick, I'm thinking maybe he couldn't use a decoy because it was also rifle season ? Spot/stalk or waterhole were his only options. Just the way I took it.

25-Mar-15
Thanks everybody for the information

Scott I sent you an email

25-Mar-15

25-Mar-15
Contact Werner Ranch. They are a sponsor on this site. I have hunted with them before. Check out the outfitter review section.

25-Mar-15
You should seriously consider the following three:

1. Spearhead Ranch 2. Werner Ranch 3. Moore Ranch

Good luck!

25-Mar-15
Everytime I drive through Southern Wyo they are everywhere....

After drawing the tag; I can't imagine you couldn't fly in, buy a blind for $150 and kill one....but what do I know....

• Sitka Gear