sureshot 02-Apr-15
Truckie 02-Apr-15
Mule Power 02-Apr-15
Kdog 02-Apr-15
drycreek 02-Apr-15
Mark Watkins 02-Apr-15
Bowboy 02-Apr-15
02-Apr-15
Well, my wife asked me if I ever wanted to go on another moose hunt since I had a bad experience with a guide in Alaska back in 2005. Of course I told her. She said that she wanted to go with me this time. So, I started reading about places in BC, Yukon, Alberta and Ontario and decided that since my son and I had such a great time with Webbers Lodge hunting barren ground caribou last fall that they should get my business again.

"Our" hunt will be in the fall of 2016 and we will be ruffing it in tents. I will be taking both my bow and rifle, however, I do plan on harvesting a bull with my bow if at all possible. It will be a 1 on 1 guided hunt and we plan on driving from CO to Thompson and hauling meat and horns back in my truck.

Actually, my wife seems more excited about this future hunt than I am and has pushed me along to get it done. It's just my luck that I will draw a CO moose permit since I have 3 plus 14 for preference points.

I was going to ask a few guys on here about places to hunt but, opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one so I went with my own instincts. Now, I will have to outfit my wife with hunting clothes.

02-Apr-15
best of luck !

02-Apr-15
Bighorn, Just put in for another PP in Co. for the moose. That might give me a shot at drawing!!

Good luck to you & your wife. Hope you have a great time.

02-Apr-15
Awesome. I am going on the caribou hunt this year because of your good report. Hope you have as good a hunt for moose!

02-Apr-15
Good luck!

02-Apr-15
Oh wow too moose hunts in one year that sounds terrible... Just kidding good luck on both!!!

02-Apr-15
Best of luck to you both!

02-Apr-15
Good luck!! I had a great hunt with them last fall. I would love to do it again someday.

02-Apr-15
Good luck ! We'll be looking for the story !

02-Apr-15
Best of luck!!!

Mark

02-Apr-15
Have fun and good luck!

• Sitka Gear