Charlie Rehor 11-Apr-15
Jimmysharpstick 12-Apr-15
creed 12-Apr-15
Mark 12-Apr-15
TexasBowhunter2 17-Apr-15
casper 20-Apr-15
KHunter 14-Jul-15
11-Apr-15
I was fortunate to draw this great archery tag again, as a nonresident. I had 13 points so It's been awhile since I've hunted the unit. If anyone has any knowledge they think would be helpful, I would be grateful for receiving it.

Thank You in advance Mark

11-Apr-15
Mark: When I drew it in 2009 I believe it included some of Unit 18 as well. Is this the case now or do I have it wrong? I hunted 18b maybe but did not hunt 10?

11-Apr-15
Charlie: Thanks for your reply. It's was the same when I drew the first time, unit 10 & 18b were both included in the hunt. It has now been split in to two separate hunts. I have unit 10. I looked in your trophy photos. I see several antelope but nothing for 2009, how was your hunt? If you were successful I'd sure enjoy seeing a photo!

Thanks again Mark

11-Apr-15
My mistake it was 2007. In 2009 I drew 19b (miracle draw but did not connect). Got my 2007 goat first day! Good luck to you in 10 I did get mine in 18b. C

12-Apr-15
Drew that tag 3? years ago. PM me.

12-Apr-15
Had that tag in 2004 when it was combined with 18A&B. Ended up in 18B but did lots of scouting in 10. Drew an archery elk unit 10 tag in 2007 and saw lots of antelope in the areas I scouted then too. One of the biggest antelope I ever saw was there while elk scouting. If you are interested shoot me a pm.

12-Apr-15
Thank You Your willingness to share your knowledge is appreciated greatly! When I get my maps dug out I'll PM you & get your phone #'s & give you a call if that's alright with you guys. Once again Thanks for sharing your knowledge! Mark

17-Apr-15
I was fortunate to draw this great archery too. I am also a nonresident from Texas. If anyone has any knowledge they think would be helpful, I would be grateful for receiving it. Thank You for any advice or info you would be willing to share. Thanks Scott

20-Apr-15
don't listen to game and fish or biologist they will have all of you guys hunting in the same spot

14-Jul-15
Register in ad to hunt on the big boquillas ranch. Had a ball chasing lopes in there last year.

• Sitka Gear