MDcrazyman 21-Apr-15
Golden Pyr 22-Apr-15
R. Hale 22-Apr-15
Bowhunter374 26-Apr-15
razorhead 28-Apr-15
14-Apr-15
Love it!!

14-Apr-15
I have the 2015 hoyt carbon spyder turbo zt. Dude it is awesome. Last year I went through so many bows. I owned a MR-6, MR-7, Bowtech RPM 360, PSE DNA, Hoyt spyder turbo, Stevens Prevailer, and I finally shot a carbon spyder then I waited until this year and got the turbo. ROCKS man. I shot all the new bows this year as well and I didnt think they were close. Good luck with whatever you choose. If you have any specifics I will be happy to try and help.

14-Apr-15
I have the Hoyt carbon spyder 34''all black it is the best bow I ever shot great groups out at 60 yards today on Saturday we will be shooting 80 yards, good luck

14-Apr-15
Picking mine up tomorrow. Shit several bows and the spyder turbo was by far my favorite.#Erizisgay

14-Apr-15
Being only 5'8' I opted for the 30' model and am very pleased. The 34' was not a fit. Try both though.

14-Apr-15
Can't wait to get my carbon spyder turbo home and start shooting it! #Erizisgay

15-Apr-15
Feeling some CST luv myself. Upgraded from my 2010 Z7 a few weeks ago.

Shooting 60 lbs the CST is pushing my arrows at 290 fps, my Z7 at 65 lbs is 280 fps. My CST setup is 1/2 lb lighter and 5% quieter according to my SPL meter. My average measured group size has dropped by approximately 20%. The short brace height took some getting used to, there isn't much of a valley compared to the Z7 and I may be swearing at the longer ATA this fall sneaking around in the brush. But it's faster, quieter and more accurate... what's not to like... well, other than the price.

15-Apr-15
Out of interest MDcrazyman, are you noticing any improvement in ease of tuning with the new Zero Torque cable guard system over the previous system?

I have the '14 Faktor 34 and wonder if an upgrade in a year or two is worth it?

15-Apr-15
Dang Nevada that had to hurt lol.

15-Apr-15
I have the 2014 Carbon Spyder Turbo great bow. Don't have any negatives to say about it.

15-Apr-15
Barty, I don't think trading the Faktor would be a significant upgrade. Same cam as the CS34. The Faktor 34 is a sweet bow. I think the major difference would be a little less weight, maybe a little deader at the shot, and a little warmer to hold on cold days. Otherwise you are looking at the same arrow performance. The CS Turbo is a whole other animal though.

15-Apr-15
The CSZT Turbo is the best bow I've ever shot hands down and I've shot plenty. If I could justify the price tag I'd have one and never look back. This bow is incredible, I can't say enough good things about it.

15-Apr-15
Barty, I watched my bow guy do it at the shop and it took him 3 arrows to get it to paper-tune perfectly at 5 feet. It VIBRATES way less than the hoyt spyder turbo 2014. I love it. I won a free PSE Decree, I shot it after it was all set up and it was nice but not even close on the feel. Same exact speed though. If you get one I recommend like someone else to exchange grip for side plates, gives it a much better feel. That PSE grip is the best part about there bows in my mind. Barty I think you would pick up some speed and have less weight so I would take your faktor in and shoot it side by side and see if its worth the change. My 2 cents. Enjoy fellas.

15-Apr-15
I shoot a 2014 Carbon Spyder 30. I'm 6'4" and it shoots great for me. I have nothing negative to say about this bow, I love it!

15-Apr-15
Looking hard at one and this is not helping.

15-Apr-15
It is an easy bow to like.

16-Apr-15
Thanks Lance

[Sigh...] And I've just about convinced my darling wife that upgrading my 2002 Hoyt UltraTec XT2002 Twin Cam last year was a necessity, given advances in technology

I'm looking at dropping some serious coin on a backpack and can't justify a bow upgrade as well, but thanks for sharing your findings

20-Apr-15
Biggest down side is finding a nice hard case for it:).

20-Apr-15

Billincamo's embedded Photo
Just set mine up. 29.5" 65#'s 317 fps. Pics are at 30 and 40 yards first day shooting it. I have it in the blind with me right now hoping to take a bird with it this morning.

20-Apr-15

20-Apr-15

20-Apr-15

20-Apr-15

20-Apr-15
Bill

That is great shooting no doubt. Did your old bow shoot like this or did you see improvement with the new one?

21-Apr-15
I started shooting Hoyt's last year. I hunted with the Carbon Matrix 30 and it shot good, but not near as good as this bow. Not to mention quite a bit slower. I like the solid wall on the new Turbo cams. It definitely holds and aims more like a target bow. I have never been into speed bows but this one has changed my opinion. As for your question, yes I have seen big very positive improvements in my accuracy in hunting rig. I feel it's shooting every bit as good as my target set up. It's a good feeling!

21-Apr-15
Hey, what arrows are you shooting, grains per inch? Thanks

22-Apr-15
Excellent ...like the light weight for packign in for elk hunts

22-Apr-15
Bill,

Thanks for the information. Nice setup.

26-Apr-15
Don't overlook the Nitrum...ultra stiff riser...super smooth draw and shoots like a beast!!!

28-Apr-15
Well this is my final post. I am a Hoyt believer,,,,, lots of good bows out there, but this was for me...

got my whisker tuned up, great shooting bow, very smooth, very happy....

• Sitka Gear