writer 19-Apr-15
Ken Moody 19-Apr-15
jdee 19-Apr-15
Surfbow 19-Apr-15
chasin bugles 19-Apr-15
DTala 19-Apr-15
19-Apr-15

jdee's Link
I read where African PH Ian Gibson was killed while hunting Elephant last week so I did a search to get more info on him. I looked at a couple headlines from the search and read all about the story of Ian. What is sad is the comments from anti hunters that follow the stories. They pick animals over humans and say some very mean, stupid things about a man who was tragically killed. They are celebrating it.... If it works I added a link to one story and the comments are at the very bottom. Sad people.

19-Apr-15
They say he was actually lion hunting and from what I understand he went ahead on the trail while his hunter stopped for a rest and ran right into a young bull that immediately charged. One shot was fired as the bull was almost on top of him and it missed the brain and didn't stop him.

19-Apr-15
Lest anyone ever underestimate the total disdain and disgust, as well as passion, anti-hunters have AGAINST our sport just read the comments at the end of that article and you will be clearly reminded how offensive our likes are to many.

19-Apr-15
It's just a shame the things the anti's will openly say about a man who was killed for his family or anyone to read. They are lower than a snake in a wheel rut.

19-Apr-15
Wow some of those comments are sad! There are definitely some crazy people out there. I mean who among us would cheer if a vegan got run over by a truck hauling vegetables?

19-Apr-15
A lot has nothing to do with being for against hunting.

A lot of hatred is spewed online, by some very, very unhappy people.

Shoot, look how fast, and hard, some get trashed on Bowsite.

I no longer read the comments on the bottom of our articles.

19-Apr-15
That link is to the Huffington Post, a complete liberal rag. What would you expect.

19-Apr-15

jdee's Link
That's not the only one.

19-Apr-15
I think I like animals better than people most days...especially after reading things like the Huffington Post...

19-Apr-15
Sad.

19-Apr-15
he was elephant hunting and had tracked this bull for some time. They stopped to rest under some shade trees and the PH and tracker moved ahead while the client rested. "Gibbo" and the tracker overtook the bull, which immediately charged. "Gibbo" leaves a wife and three children. RIP.

• Sitka Gear