Active Shooter 23-Apr-15
Active Shooter 23-Apr-15
Swampbuck 23-Apr-15
leo17 25-Apr-15
VaUplandHunter 27-Apr-15
VaUplandHunter 27-Apr-15
VaUplandHunter 28-Apr-15
23-Apr-15
Can anyone tell me how to delete a property posting? I posted my property and have since sold the lot. For privacy of the new owner I would like to remove the property listed along with the pictures posted that are associated with this property. I wrote to DeerBuilder.com but have not received a reply. I am unable to locate on the site a way to accomplish this. Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Stay safe.

23-Apr-15
Hopefully you will have better luck than I did getting administrative assistance here. 2 years ago, I entered some dates wrong on a Trophy pic and after numerous PM's and 7 or so E-Mails to the Sites Administrative E-Mail address, I gave up. I have noticed that the only thing that will get immediate attention is an "Against The Rules" post, which is instant.

23-Apr-15
Active,

I am sure the mods will be much more attentive to your needs now.

23-Apr-15
Thanks Mark. I will try again.

T

23-Apr-15
Nope, I’m still unable to find a "support message board" to enter a request for instructions on how to edit a date on my trophy page. I can find the “View Support Page Here” link, but that sends me to a FAQ/Registration Support Page, which does not assist me with what I’m looking for. No matter, it’s my bad. I entered the dates wrong; I will live with the dates wrong. I had actually forgotten about it until I read Richard's post requesting support.

T

23-Apr-15
PM Pat, he helped me awhile back when I posted mine with the Lat Longs on the pic. Didn't even know I did that till a neighbor of mine on here informed me about it. The pic was down in hours. Good luck

25-Apr-15
So Many complaints about timely service. You should probably cancel your subscription to bowsite and stop payment on your credit cards.

OH WAIT. THIS SITE IS FREE!!!!!

27-Apr-15
Emailed Pat. No luck yet. Will send another request and see if it helps. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Take care and be safe! Rich

27-Apr-15
Received an email from Pat who said it will be deleted today. Thanks for the help guys. Take care and be safe.

28-Apr-15
Thank you again Pat. Have a great day!

• Sitka Gear