Rayzor 23-Apr-15
MDcrazyman 24-Apr-15
Gonzo 24-Apr-15
longbeard 24-Apr-15
KJC 24-Apr-15
razorhead 24-Apr-15
trophyhilll 27-Apr-15
23-Apr-15
pros or cons, good or bad, what do you think. I am not a target shooter, just hunt, both spot and stalk, and stands etc

23-Apr-15
I like mine for hunting (full containment, I can shoot standing on my head if I have to). I think it is the ultimate rest for run-and-gun type bowhunting.

Quick and easy, no tuning, just slap the arrow in and shoot. Replacing the "whiskers" when it wears out makes it very economical (but it takes a lot of shooting to wear one out).

That being said, I shoot no sights/ fingers/ aluminum arrows...so I'm a big fan of keeping it simple.

Best of Luck, Jeff

23-Apr-15
Jeff- Since you are barebow, do you utilize your arrow point in field view when aiming?

Since I shoot barebow and arrow point is my reference, I have always shied away from WB as I don't think I could see my point. (I also hook with middle finger in the corner of my mouth and shoot 3 under, it places the arrow very close to my eye). What has been your experience?

23-Apr-15
Brian..I shoot instinctive, so my arrow tip is not a reference.

That's why I prefer the WB actually...back in the day when I shot the old flipper type rest, everytime I'd switch from target points to blades...my vision would track to the blade, and it would throw me off.

I LOVE not being able to see the tip...no distractions. ;)

Like you, I anchor at the corner of my mouth (actually two fingers split with the base of my thumb dug into my cheekbone). In your case, you would probably use the WB itself as a reference?

Best of Luck, Jeff

23-Apr-15
I love them. The models with the additional adjustments are nicer than the basic ones. A few years ago I swapped them out for drop aways. Then I had a drop away fail just before a hunt. Luckily a friend had a spare biscuit that I got dialed in pretty quick by measuring the location of the drop away with calipers and lining up the biscuit to the same location. It just need a couple minute tweeks. I got back from the hunt dug out the biscuits and replaced all the drop aways. Sold the working drop aways and one of them failed for the new owner. The rest company stood behind their products and replaced them but its still biscuits for me.

23-Apr-15
I love them. The models with the additional adjustments are nicer than the basic ones. A few years ago I swapped them out for drop aways. Then I had a drop away fail just before a hunt. Luckily a friend had a spare biscuit that I got dialed in pretty quick by measuring the location of the drop away with calipers and lining up the biscuit to the same location. It just need a couple minute tweeks. I got back from the hunt dug out the biscuits and replaced all the drop aways. Sold the working drop aways and one of them failed for the new owner. The rest company stood behind their products and replaced them but its still biscuits for me.

24-Apr-15
I loved them and shot them for years but I spoked two deer last year so I changed.

24-Apr-15
I get a drag noise from the ones I have had when drawing the arrows across it. Aluminum or carbon made no difference. It spooked so many deer it got to the point if I got the bow drawn and a deer was still around I was amazed...

24-Apr-15
I love them...the best because they are simple...no fail...I have heard guys say they have had noise during the draw but I never encountered that issue...I think it has something to do with the type of arrow being used or maybe the paint coating on the arrow

24-Apr-15
If you hear a dragging noise while drawing with a whisker bisquit, pull a cotton ball through the hole in the bisquit and the noise will be gone.

24-Apr-15
okay everyone thanks. I put one on my new Hoyt Carbon Spyder. At 5 feet, a bullet hole thru paper, however, at 10 yards, inside range, with lighted nock, I could see, that it gave a slight kick, to the right.

Called customer service, told me to adjust to the right a little, should fine tune it, like said above,,,,,,

Its quiet and simple, ,,,,,,,,,,

27-Apr-15
best rest on the market. it is a no frills rest and is not glamorous like the fall aways but it is tried and true. I am losing a whopping 3 fps by using a wb. instead of 330 fps I'm getting 327 fps. what's a guy to do? ;)

• Sitka Gear