casper 26-Apr-15
bowhunterjae 26-Apr-15
bowhunterjae 26-Apr-15
bowhunterjae 26-Apr-15
6 points 27-Apr-15
Bigdan 28-Apr-15
bowhunterjae 29-Apr-15
26-Apr-15
I can not belive it, 11 points finally paid off. Unit 8 early Archery here We come. Excited beyond belief. I have talked to some people that have drawn in the past but still nervous about all of the pressure and unknown conditions. I hear the talk of fighting over water holes and that makes me unsure if I even want to try sitting over water. I love Elk hunting! The last thing I want to do is be around people that could create a negative effect on the hunt. That is why I like to hunt away from the crowds. I am looking forward to putting the boots on the ground and getting off road, so to speak. It seams like a large enough unit to get out of everyone else's way. Any and all information, Pictures, what to expect, locations, etcetera, would be greatly appreciated in a pm. Thank You in advance, John

26-Apr-15
if u invested 11 yrs then maybe a few days checking out the unit is worth it .

26-Apr-15
Last year Bigdan hunted Unit 8 and there is a lengthy thread! Search it up and Good Luck!

26-Apr-15
The main thing is for your 11 year investment come for the whole 2 weeks you just might need it to figure things out .

26-Apr-15
cityhunter, That is a great idea. (I will Scout and I will be there for 3 Weeks, including the two week season.) Just looking for a couple places to start. I will contact the Biologist, talk to anyone that will talk to me and believe me I do my research. So thank You for the tip. John

26-Apr-15
Thank You Charlie Bigdan's thread will help. Thank You, John

26-Apr-15
Casper, Thank You, I will be there for three weeks (two weeks of Hunting) and I will be scouting, Thank You, John

27-Apr-15
First thing, stay out of the ponderosa.

28-Apr-15
bowhunterjae I sent you a pm do you want information or what.

29-Apr-15
Thank You Bigdan I appreciate the information. John

• Sitka Gear