stick n string 02-May-15
Bogey PA 02-May-15
Bogey PA 02-May-15
Rut Nut 04-May-15
02-May-15
6:15 AM LIVE from PA*

Bogey PA's MOBILE embedded Photo
Bogey PA's MOBILE embedded Photo

Decoys are set up and birds are talking. My best strategy to date with turkeys and a bow has been patience. Set up in a good strutting area. Feels great to have the bow in hand again!!

02-May-15

Bogey PA's embedded Photo
Sounds like three birds down in this hollow. Think they just came off the roost. Hopefully working this way.

02-May-15
Have heard 5 gun shots. Almost like the first day of rifle deer around here!

02-May-15
Have a group of gobbler (2-3) talking to me. Every time I call I get an immediate response. Bring it on jakes! I need some smoked turkey breast for lunch this week!

02-May-15
Birds are holding their ground.

02-May-15

These deer are very interested in my decoys! Hopefully the birds are following!

02-May-15
Good luck bogey! Patience is right, if they r gobblin at ya, they know where u are and mid to late morning, they will likely wanna come check u out. Once the hens go to nest, that leaves the boys some time to make bad decisions...

02-May-15
That's the plan stick!

Have had 2 different groups of deer come right up to decoys, wind me and then blow up the fields. Getting a bit annoying!

02-May-15
Things got dead quiet around 8:45. Have another hour to hunt before daddy duties kick in.

04-May-15
LOL Bogey- One year I was turkey hunting and had a big ol doe come right past me up to my decoy and stop. Sniffed it while it did a 360 all the way around it, never taking it's eyes off it. Then stood there for a moment just looking at it. Inside I am laughing my butt off! Thinking that Big ol doe is saying to herself: WTH?????? I SEE turkey and SMELL human???!!!! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Sitka Gear