Jasper 03-May-15
Foot Shooter 03-May-15
SteveB 03-May-15
Jasper 03-May-15
Buffalo1 03-May-15
Jasper 07-May-15
03-May-15

Jasper's Link
Thanks again to all of you who voted for my son and me in the Master Mentor contest. We just returned from SA and it was an amazing hunt! Here's a link to a blog I wrote. Warning: this was a gun hunt.

03-May-15
Taking my younger son back there bowhunting in a few years. Everyone was right, if you go once you will go back!

03-May-15
Congrats, looks like a very good trip. We leave July 8, for our first trip to Africa. Can't wait to get there.

03-May-15
Looks like a wonderful trip and a great memory. Congratulations!! Was this a high fenced ranch?

03-May-15
Steve, this was a typical concession in S. Africa. Yes, it had fences but I think they all do. Fences are more to divide landowners and keep poachers out, more so than keeping animals in. Some of the animals can go through and over the fences and some are so big they just knock them down. The hunt was much tougher and game much more wary than I ever imagined. I was very pleased at the level of fair chase. Wonderful place!

03-May-15
John,

That is one great story (Large Memory) and some super trophies.

A fantastic story, photos and a super testimony.

Thanks for sharing with the Bowsiters. There is no known cure for the African Addiction. When ya going back??

07-May-15
Buff, I'm definitely going back! Everyone was right about Africa getting in your blood. Not sure when but I'll be going there to bow hunt for sure. Africa is amazing!!!!

• Sitka Gear