mo bowhunter 05-May-15
writer 05-May-15
mo bowhunter 05-May-15
mo bowhunter 05-May-15
tacklebox 05-May-15
snapcrackpop 05-May-15
HUNT MAN 05-May-15
05-May-15
Been shooting for a long time. I really would like to shoot mag.BH my bow is a Elite 35 the bow shoots very good and tuned I just can't get the BH. To group good I'm shooting arrows that they sell 75-95 full length I'm shooting 55lbs. Different arrows didn't seem to help.

05-May-15
What kind of rest are you using, Mo bo?

I had trouble getting mine to fly with a Whisker Biscuit because one of the four fletchings was always hitting the harder spot on the rest.

I took a couple of the Victory arrows in and had them fletched with three big feathers, with a lot of helical.

They don't shoot near the same place as my field points, but they group well enough for hunting out to 20 yards.

With pop-up blinds and today's great decoys, I've had no problems getting shots at about 10 yards.

05-May-15
Yes I shoot a QAD arrow rest. It seems I can sight in one arrow ok, change arrow- point of impact changes.

05-May-15
I have taken a lot of turkeys out of pop up blind I just thought bullheads would group better.

05-May-15
Hmm I have never had any issues getting them to fly well provided the bow was properly BH tuned to begin with. I set up my new Obsession last week. After the initial tune I tested a Bullhead before hitting the blind on Sat and it flew perfect at 20 yds. What type of BH do you typically shoot and have you BH tuned with that (assuming it is a FB) before attempting to shoot the bullheads?

05-May-15
Contact Magnus or Mike directly through email. He'll get it figured out.

05-May-15
I have never had a problem shooting bullheads unless it was my fault. Love me a head shot. Hunt

• Sitka Gear