bad karma 07-May-15
t-roy 07-May-15
r-man 07-May-15
t-roy 07-May-15
CurveBow 08-May-15
sir misalots 08-May-15
pdk25 08-May-15
05-May-15
Dang just seen his show, he got more messed up than I thought. I cant remember what he did to him self a few months ago. Yes I watch his show, honest hit and misses, he must not edit as much as some. Hope he recovers fully,

05-May-15
Don't care for his show, do care about his health and hope he makes a solid recovery and back to doing what he loves.

05-May-15
Article in int he June 2015 issue of Peterson's Bowhunting magazine about Pigman and his unfortunate auto accident. He has suffered permanent eye loss. He is battling back inspire of his infirmities.

He ain't a quitter !!

06-May-15
tough as an old boar that pigman is

06-May-15
Looks like some nerve damage possibly to his face. I like him, I like his show and I am rooting and praying for him to recover.

06-May-15
I saw an episode last night and his face was still distorted from the accident. He said he's not quitting. I find his show entertaining. Wishing him all the best in his recovery.

07-May-15
The Shankster Lives......Great entertainment....

07-May-15
I like the show, and wish him good health. The Excursion looked like it had been crushed by a tank dropped out of a C-130. He's lucky to be alive, and will be recovering for years.

07-May-15
The Shankster Lives......Great entertainment....

07-May-15
I dont really know him from Adam, or his show for that matter...read the article in Peterson Bowhunting. He is one of us for sure... i wish him a speedy recovery.

07-May-15
It hurt just to look at, so I can't imagine how bad he feels. Good for him that he's keeping at it.

07-May-15
Can't stand the show, but wish him the best with his recovery.

07-May-15
its not for everyone you haters. just kidding , but after watching his show my wife said the first positive thing ever about hunting, she wanted to shoot pigs from a helicopter

07-May-15
Randy,

My wife wants to do the same thing! I told her that I had better go & try it first to see if I think wether or not she would like it!!

08-May-15
I was surfing this week and came across his show. I wondered what had happened as his mouth looked like he had suffered a stroke.

Now I know.... Best of luck to him for a full recovery.

>>>>-------->

08-May-15
didnt know what happened till this thread. Use o watch him occassionally on the boob tube But canceled cable about 6 months ago. Saw hom on a magazine cover. he looked rough

08-May-15
Always wish folks a recovery, but he plays the fool on the show, and I have no patience for it. Yes, I am a hater, if you will.

• Sitka Gear