lariat 14-May-15
lariat 14-May-15
lariat 14-May-15
Brotsky 14-May-15
kellyharris 14-May-15
Charlie Rehor 14-May-15
lariat 15-May-15
08-May-15
Its so cool to hear your kids alram go off and get up and head to the turkey woods on there own witout there Dad with them, So here I sit and work with text updates on how the morning is going its so awesome big brother and younger step brother in woods together.

08-May-15
Now my step daughter calls and said hay I just went passed a field with eight hens and two toms stutting while on school bus wish we were hunting this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-May-15
You're a lucky man ZK! Well, maybe not that lucky since you're working today like me while they're hunting! Hopefully in the not too distant future my kids will be making the same trips while I try to provide for their future! Ha! Good luck to them and let us know if they have any luck.

08-May-15
Thanks bortsky, it was a good feeling

12-May-15
Fun times.

My daughter used to sleep in her camo, set her alarm to go off five minutes before time to leave, and sleep all the way out in the backseat.

Several times she was out the window of the truck the first time I stopped the rig, owl hooted and a bird gobbled.

It's just as cool years from now, when you're just waking up in the morning and you get a text, from your kid, of a big tom hanging from a tree limb by its spurs. :-)

12-May-15
Fun times.

My daughter used to sleep in her camo, set her alarm to go off five minutes before time to leave, and sleep all the way out in the backseat.

Several times she was out the window of the truck the first time I stopped the rig, owl hooted and a bird gobbled.

It's just as cool years from now, when you're just waking up in the morning and you get a text, from your kid, of a big tom hanging from a tree limb by its spurs. :-)

12-May-15
You put a smile on my face thinking about it. Gotta love that enthusiasm and the fact that they welcome and accept responsibility to gain that opportunity.

Have fun. Congrats on having them heading in a good direction. I'm working on mine.

12-May-15
Perfect!

12-May-15

ahunter55's embedded Photo
ahunter55's embedded Photo
I've been blessed to Bowhunt several times with 2 of my Adult kids & NOW, Grand kids. This was yesterday "after" school with my 10 yr. old g-son. It only gets better.

13-May-15

stick n string's embedded Photo
stick n string's embedded Photo
Had a blast with my 4 yr old saturday in the blind. Heard some birds, only saw one at a long long distance. We were messed up by some other guys that seem to try to mess me up every chance they get. But with her along, killing a turkey was not at the top of the goals for the hunt list, apparently, because i wasnt frustrated at all by the other guys. Had so much fun, and im blessed and thankful for my kids.

13-May-15

trkyslr's embedded Photo
trkyslr's embedded Photo
Thumbs up and what it's about!!! My 4.5 year old daughter... She loves turkey hunting.

14-May-15

lariat's embedded Photo
lariat's embedded Photo
Here is one my son killed this year

14-May-15

lariat's embedded Photo
lariat's embedded Photo

14-May-15

lariat's embedded Photo
lariat's embedded Photo
and another

14-May-15
Way to go Lariat! Turkeys were made with kids in mind!

14-May-15
Awesome!!!

Unfortunately I have very little time off in the springtime being in the beer business.

Love being in the woods with my kiddos

14-May-15

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
My daughter over thirty years ago!

15-May-15

lariat's embedded Photo
lariat's embedded Photo
He had a pretty good morning!!!

• Sitka Gear