Jim in PA 28-Jan-16
Bigdan 29-Jan-16
NvaGvUp 29-Jan-16
Bigdan 29-Jan-16
Mark Watkins 29-Jan-16
NvaGvUp 29-Jan-16
Genesis 29-Jan-16
15-May-15
As you may already know, after much consideration and intensive in-depth evaluations, early last month the Board of Directors of the Wild Sheep Foundation unanimously voted to relocate WSF headquarters to Bozeman, MT.

The reasons for re-locating are numerous and all are based on what is in the best interests of WSF and it's mission.

Our current facility in Cody is in need of extensive and expensive repairs and upgrades. It was built in 1938, the basement floods on a regular basis, loose wiring runs along the floors, and more.

Eleven possible cities, including Cody, were evaluated using a professional and comprehensive matrix.

Bozeman was ultimately selected because it offers the Foundation a young, college educated and vibrant pool of talent, as well as far better transportation options, a highly respected university with a world class wildlife program, multiple outdoor and sportsman's oriented business partners, and much more.

Our very talented and dedicated staff are excited by the move and all but two will be moving to Bozeman. The others will remain with the Foundation, telecommuting from a new space in Cody.

WSF is on an incredible roll. We view this move as just one more step to help WSF become the most respected and effective conservation organization in the world.

15-May-15
How cool is that! They'll be right there with Sitka and Mystery Ranch!

15-May-15

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Charlie,

Not to mention Schnee's and Montana State University.

Here's our new HQ.

15-May-15
I can't believe you didn't select Oklahoma! I want a re-vote

Nice lookig place though.

--Jim

15-May-15
It is going to be an exciting time, that's for sure. I like the idea that we can actually have a Board meeting at our headquarters. Hands down it makes perfect business sense.

15-May-15
Thirteen major hub airports are accessible from Bozeman, which means multiple more connection options and far less wasted time sitting in airports for your key people.

Only two hub airports are accessible from Cody.

When your CEO and staff travel a lot, that's a very major deal.

15-May-15
Bozeman is a cool town and very easy to get to from anywhere in the U.S. Been to a few MSU playoff games while out there mountain lion hunting. Only stadium I have ever been to that the crowd was louder than the singer during the National Anthem. Can't wait to visit the new WSF headquarters.

15-May-15
Shrewski,

We start off in Bozeman with a 1,000' lease next month that two of our key players will occupy.

Then on April 1, 2016, after the dust from the 2016 Sheep Show settles, we take the rest of the building and everyone else moves.

WSF is on a roll!

16-May-15
I read that in the current Wild Sheep quarterly mag.

Damn nice Desert Ram in your financial ad pic Kyle!!

Good luck, Robb

16-May-15
Hate to see you leave the town where it all got started ( I live in Cody, born and raised) but you've got to do what's best for the organization sometimes. Wish you luck in Bozeman.

16-May-15
Thanks, Robb. The hardest part, as is always the case with desert bighorn sheep, was drawing the tag.

28-Jan-16
I live in Bozeman, if you guys need any part time help-I'd be glad to throw my name in the hat!

28-Jan-16
Your not leaving Reno are you?

28-Jan-16
No Dan the convention is staying in Reno. The office is moving to Bozeman. I believe the transition will be complete 6/1. There are a few people there now including Kevin Hurley and VP Development Buddy Duvall. Plus our new Membership coordinator will be starting there shortly. Exciting times.

29-Jan-16
Jim I was asking if Kyle was moving.

29-Jan-16
Dan,

Why would I move?

29-Jan-16
You moved from Calif to Nevada and drew some great tags. And Montana has some to.

29-Jan-16
I think the move to Bozeman for the WSF HQ is a great move for all the reasons listed above....

The WSF is growing at an incredible rate and this will help to facilitate that future growth.......and the growth of sheep on the mountains!

Mark

29-Jan-16
Dan,

I moved to Reno for a variety of reasons. Getting better draw odds for elk and sheep was not one of them. It definitely was a nice side benefit, however.

29-Jan-16
Bozeman has some great bowhunters that are even better people.I'm sure WSF will have little trouble getting volunteeers there

• Sitka Gear