yelper tom 16-May-15
yelper tom 16-May-15
Dan Mallia 17-May-15
Mad_Angler 17-May-15
yelper tom 17-May-15
yelper tom 17-May-15
16-May-15
8:39 AM LIVE from WI*
Hunted this morning in Southeast wi over a big plowed field... was out at 5 am had some light rain but still heard some gobbles... on the north end of the property about a half a mile away my girlfriend and nephew are set up in a blind they had 3 toms and a hen walk past at 50 yards but didn't come in to the pretty boy decoy... i haven't seen anything but have heard some gobbles with some hen talk.... just a matter of time I hope to see some action

16-May-15
8:42 AM LIVE from WI*
It's 8:45 still no action ... i have a dsd feeder and a avian lookout about 10 to 15 yards out ... I'm using my Mathews with a rage two blade just need a big tom to step up! It's supposed to storm this evening so gonna sit as long as I can

16-May-15
8:45 AM LIVE from WI*

yelper tom's MOBILE embedded Photo

My setup

16-May-15
Yelpertom, good luck with your hunt. In my experience with the pretty boy decoy I have had birds stay away from it because it is the biggest tom in the field. Just last Saturday I had a young man insist on his pretty boy out in front of him. I had a tom, a jake, and a hen all sit down in the alfalfa field for 2 1/2 hours and stare at the pretty boy. Nothing could bring those birds closer.

16-May-15
3:27 PM LIVE from WI*
Back out now it's 3 pm I'm setup on the north side where my girlfriend had seen more action this morning. ..i got both them with me and this time we got 4 hens and a jake decoy out

16-May-15
3:28 PM LIVE from WI*
Back out now it's 3 pm I'm setup on the north side where my girlfriend had seen more action this morning. ..i got both them with me and this time we got 4 hens and a jake decoy out

16-May-15
3:29 PM LIVE from WI*

16-May-15
4:43 PM LIVE from WI*
Holy crap is it hot out!!! We are roasting in the blind!!!!

16-May-15
7:11 PM LIVE from WI*

Well we had 12 Jakes come in and I gave my girlfriend the first shot 42 yrds with 20 guage and dropped it 16.75 pounds and has triple beards!!! I took a shot at a jake after her shot but missed... the arrow was low I'll be out in the morning! !

17-May-15
Nice!

17-May-15
Nice. Go get'em

17-May-15
7:48 AM LIVE from WI*
Went out this morning and had gobbling all around and nothing within sight... unfortunately I hunted in the blind on the north end and wouldn't you know 3 toms were by my blind on the south end my girlfriend snapped a pic for me from the house! Any how about 7:15 4 Jakes came in to about 25 yard and I missed both shots !!! Out of broadhead to say the least... it was fun tho

17-May-15
7:51 AM LIVE from WI*

• Sitka Gear