Dennis Razza 19-May-15
kota-man 19-May-15
crestedbutte 20-May-15
caribou77 22-May-15
Castor River Calls 24-May-15
19-May-15

Dennis Razza's embedded Photo
I like to display sheds I find with the deer if I shoot it. I needed to move this table pedestal to the wall but hated to waste the habitat. I took the deer off and made a few changes to the base to display the antler beside the deer.

19-May-15

19-May-15

19-May-15

19-May-15
Very cool Dennis...Of course, one would have to first shoot a deer worthy of mounting! ;) That little fact has seemed to elude me the last couple years.

20-May-15
Looked better as a pedestal with the deer as it related more by being physically part of the mount instead of separated. Sorry, looks like an unfinished piece mounted on the wall like that.

If leaving on the wall like that, I would recommend placing a bobwhite quail (something small) on the antlers or branch to create some interest. You might disagree with me initially but someday when you get tired of people asking about the unfinished habitat base mounted sideways on your wall....you will remember my advice.

BTW, great looking deer mounts!

22-May-15
I like it. Would look really great in a glass coffee table. Maybe a matched set laying in some corn stubble.... Just something you don't see.

24-May-15
Very nice!

• Sitka Gear