Mark Watkins 24-May-15
HUNT MAN 24-May-15
sundowner 24-May-15
pa10point 24-May-15
bighorn 24-May-15
RJ Hunt 24-May-15
deerman406 24-May-15
24-May-15
bought flex-fletch vanes 360's had an archery shop put them on a dozen Easton axis fmj buy the time I got home 2 vanes came off before shooting after shooting the other 10, 7 more vanes came off. what could be the problem? called the archery shop, said to bring them back he would put them back on, but he must be doing something wrong and he is 50 mi. away.

24-May-15
Unfortunately, there's more crappy bow shops then there are good ones. Much more. All you can do is learn to do everything yourself.

24-May-15
Flex Fletch vanes have a mold release oil on them that must be cleaned off of each vane, or glue won't adhere. They are one of the most durable vanes on the market, but one of the hardest to glue on if you don't know the procedure.

24-May-15
Will is 100% correct. Be in control of your own destiny:)

Mark

24-May-15
X man x2

24-May-15
x-man is correct on all points.

Flex Fletch vanes are the best IMO, but the bases must be cleaned. Flex Fletch sells a product to clean them, but acetone works very well.

24-May-15
I use zing primer on the bases never had a problem with them staying on.

24-May-15
Thanks for the info.

24-May-15
Sand the base of the vane, wipe with acetone and a q-tip then glue with Saunders MPV. Will never come off.

A bit more complicated than some want to do but the most durable vane out there in my opinion.

24-May-15
Acetone to clean the vane and a quick steel wool on the shaft and than wipe that off with acetone as well. Shawn

• Sitka Gear