hunt'n addict 25-May-15
razorhead 25-May-15
Rocking R 25-May-15
G-MAN 25-May-15
5 points 25-May-15
safari 25-May-15
Bullshooter 26-May-15
25-May-15
Remember those today that sacrificed so we can enjoy our freedom. Today is the day we need to remember our forefathers, brothers and sisters. Please don't let them be forgotten.

25-May-15
Amen

25-May-15
Yes what we take for granted !

25-May-15

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
My father (second from left) with his three brothers! My Dad was in the Marines, 5th Division d-day throughout on Iwo Jima. His 18 year old brother (far right) was in the Marines, 4th Division and KIA on Iwo. Dad lost a second brother (third from left) five years later in the Korean Conflict. Always weighed heavy on him and his parents! A solem but proud day for our Nation! God Bless the Warriors!!!

25-May-15
The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission. Quote from JFK.

25-May-15
Sure makes a 2 buck limit not very important God bless America.

Lewis

25-May-15
Thankyou to the men and women who have paid the ultimate sacrifice. Freedom is not free!

25-May-15
Its amazing that this tread has the least amount of entries than any other! Semper FI! Nam 68 - 70!

FREEDOM ISN"T FREE!

25-May-15

JeffMartin's embedded Photo
JeffMartin's embedded Photo
God Bless those that have served, serving and will serve. Gob Bless the families as well.

My Grandpa below...

25-May-15
All who serve our heroes

25-May-15

WYOBIRDDOG's embedded Photo
WYOBIRDDOG's embedded Photo

25-May-15
Thank you to all those who have served or have sacrificed because a loved one servered. God bless America.

25-May-15
NEVER FORGET

25-May-15
A sincere thank you to all those that have served and sacrificed for our country. God Bless America.

25-May-15
My father was in the Navy on a destroyer mine sweeper, he was sent home ship to ship when my sister got pneumonia, he didn't make it in time... I think of him being sent back to his ship crying at night with his heart breaking over the loss of his little girl and leaving his grieving wife at home. His younger brother was a gunner on a bomber, my Dad said when his brother came home , he was never the same. My Mom's brother went in at 17, he stayed in for life. They were truly the greatest generation.

25-May-15
It's amazing how much we, as Americans, take our freedom for granted. We have short memories

25-May-15
Our prayers to our fallen solders

26-May-15
My stepfather served on Tinian in WW II as an airplane mechanic. It was not until much later that he realized that the Enola Gay stopped there on its way to its bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. All was top secret so no one knew what was up. He may have serviced the plane before its historic mission. Rest in peace..

• Sitka Gear