Pronghorn
Contributors to this thread:
Teeton 27-May-15
hoytshooter1 27-May-15
Ron Niziolek 27-May-15
hoytshooter1 27-May-15
caller79065 27-May-15
27-May-15
Ok after not drawing a Colorado tag, I'm putting in for a Wyoming tag.. After talking with a few guys I found a unit.. Now I want to hunt archery and on the opening day Aug 15. The unit has two choices a type 1 tag and a type 2 tag.. I looked and could not find a difference other than one has a later gun open date. So for me going archery and on the opening date of archery, which tag would/should I put in for?

One more question can you put in for more than one tag, be it doe or buck. I'm just not up on the Wyoming pronghorn regs. Thanks for the help guys.... Ed

27-May-15
You are right, the only difference is the opening days for gun hunting. You can hunt opening day of archery, with either tag, it makes no difference. Look up the area and see if they offer doe tags, but yes, you can apply for doe tags as well as a buck tag. PM me if you have any more questions, I'd be happy to help you out

27-May-15
Be careful as sometimes the type 2 licenses restrict you to private land or within 1/2 mile of irrigated land. Just a heads up. Ron

27-May-15
True

27-May-15
http://diyhuntingmaps.com/unit/wy/antelope/27/index.html This is the best link I have found for info on units

• Sitka Gear