Muskieswen 29-Jun-15
X-Master 29-Jun-15
OFFHNTN 29-Jun-15
beckerbulldog 30-Jun-15
Brotsky 14-Jul-15
02-Jun-15

CT bow junkie's embedded Photo
Meeting some great friends and family this weekend at the R-100 in Sturbridge MA. 100% equipment change from last year can't wait to see how the new setup works. Swappedout my Elite for a Bowtech, winners choice strings for Vaportrails, limb driver pro for a proV, 4" doinker for 10" bee stinger, HHA optimizer light for HHA kingpin target model and Deer crossing archery hunters with Blazers for DCA arrows with Nitro vanes. Everything has been shooting Insane can't wait till this weekend!!!!!

02-Jun-15
Good luck this weekend gentleman!

We'll be shooting the R100 in July again this year when it visits Yankton, SD. I earned my R1000 pin last year scratch, my boy was the "top finisher" in the Cub division and my daughter also earned her R1000 pin with the help of her youth handicap. Hopefully the wife can earn her pin this year, she was just a few points short last summer. This shoot is one of the highlights of the summer for my little archers, they are already excited and practicing diligently!

02-Jun-15
Good luck everyone. The R100 is a lot of fun. I will be in Yankton as well as the one in aurora Mn.

02-Jun-15
Can't wait to hear how everyone did and what a good time they had.

03-Jun-15
smart move getting rid of that elite

03-Jun-15
Good luck at the shoot bow junkie. I went to one a couple years ago and had a blast. Closest one is 6 hours away this year so I'm not sure if I'll get to go or not.

"Smart move getting rid of that elite"

Lol. Really man....really??

03-Jun-15
the r100 used to visit NC but has not in a while. They were great shoots.

03-Jun-15
Trying to get my brother to meet me in Yankton. Haven't shot one in a few years, but they are a blast.

05-Jun-15
It's going to be beautiful out and just picked up a few more friends that will be attending.

05-Jun-15
Cityhunter the only thing that 360 is missing is a HHA single pin sight

05-Jun-15
CT,

How do you like that Kingpin? That is going to be my next sight simply because it has a built in tape magnifier. I can no longer see my tapes well so single pins are a pin. I still have a 3 pin adjustable so I can shoot long distance but would really like to see my tape again. :)

06-Jun-15
CT is that Bowtech dipped in the new Sitka elevate camo? I've seen a couple that look similar but didn't see that as an option on the site

09-Jun-15
Juan_ID it was a limited addition patern. They did 5o of them and charged an extra 75$.

09-Jun-15
Bowfreak this sight Is absolutely great! The magnifier works awesome. No special brackets to mount a quiver.

09-Jun-15

09-Jun-15

09-Jun-15
good shooting

10-Jun-15
Finished with a 951 for the two day

10-Jun-15
CTBJ, Good shooting. I heard that they went to marked yardage this year??? Myself along with a couple of buddies plan on going to the one in Batvia NY next weekend so I was wondering what your thoughts were on the marked yardage and how it went over with the shooters participating?? Thanks for input.

10-Jun-15
they went to the marked yardage cause folks were taking way to long

10-Jun-15
How far were the shots and was it marked or unmarked.

Looks like fun.

12-Jun-15
It is marked yardage this year. I saw quite a few using range finders last year anyway at the shoot I attended. Still a fun shoot regardless, not really a competition.

Nick, most shots are 20-30 yards, a few shorter a few longer. I don't remember any bombs, maybe a couple 40's and a 50 but each shoot is different.

28-Jun-15

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
The shoot in Aurora, Mn was a lot of fun. This year they did have marked yardages. Like said above. It's not really a competion. Just a fun shoot.

I can think of 10-40 yard shots. A few in the 50's. I know the elephant was 58 and the giraffe was 54.

28-Jun-15

cityhunter's embedded Photo
cityhunter's embedded Photo
they went to marked this year cause of long backups waiting over 40min i recall on one target few yrs ago

did they have the apple shot fun watching guys blow up there arrows !

28-Jun-15
Yep they had the apple shot but no blowing up arrows. If you missed it sailed off a cliff. Lol

They had a mosquito hanging from a tree. Then you had to stand on a piece of plywood supported by 4 ropes. If you 12 ringed it your name was put in a hat for $100. I should be getting a phone call any minute.

29-Jun-15
2 1/2 weeks to go until the R100 is in our neck of the woods. Really looking forward to it again this year!

The apple shoot is great. My half pint daughter and I both hit the apple. My wife and son missed.

I'm personally ok with the marked yardages, especially to speed things up. We shoot a lot of 3D and we generally never even keep score unless it's a fun family contest. I practice for hunting, and when I'm hunting I know the exact yardage 99% of the time. This is a great shoot!

29-Jun-15

beckerbulldog's embedded Photo
beckerbulldog's embedded Photo
Went to the R100 in Aurora, mn this weekend. Had a great time with my family. It was our first R100 and I was impressed with the club that ran it and how smooth it went. I was a little disappointed it the condition of the targets, many were broken or missing parts.

29-Jun-15
I was at the Aurora, MN this weekend as well. I agree with the above comment. Very well run but the targets were a bit beat up. The course was actually a lot shorter than last year, and it was marked yardage. I finished with a 1260, which I believe was 2nd place again this year.

29-Jun-15
OFFNHTN - Did you hear the wolves howling Sunday morning?

29-Jun-15
I heard the wolves.

29-Jun-15
Third year at this event. As usual the staff did a wonderful job. Many thanks to there hard work. We truly enjoy this event and look forward to it each year. The only negative we had was the lack of novelty shoots and there were not that many raffles to sign up for. Door prizes seemed down in numbers as well. Other than that, our group agreed that the club did a fantastic job and we are looking forward to next years event.

29-Jun-15
Third year at Aurora. As usual the staff did a wonderful job. Many thanks to there hard work. We truly enjoy this event and look forward to it each year. The only negative we had was the lack of novelty shoots and there were not that many raffles to sign up for. Door prizes seemed down in numbers as well. Other than that, our group agreed that the club did a fantastic job and we are looking forward to next years event.

29-Jun-15

X-Master's embedded Photo
X-Master's embedded Photo
We shot the R100 at Coonhunters Sportsman's Club in Batavia, NY. a week or so ago. This was our second year and even though we dodged rain all weekend, it was a great time. The marked yardages raised the scores a little but it is all relative and even though it's not a completion shoot, it's still nice to see how you fair against the field. We didn't do too bad for a bunch of "Old Codgers"!! All ready looking forward to next year. There were many door prizes at this one - I would say over $3000.00 worth all toll.

29-Jun-15
beckerbulldog - No, I didn't! About what time? We didn't get there till about 9:00 or so.

30-Jun-15
We were on the African Range about 10:00 when we heard one howling. Sounded like it was coming from the other side on the North American range. Another one joined in later but that one only howled a couple of time.

14-Jul-15
All ready for the Yankton, SD shoot this weekend. Any fellow bowsiters attending Yankton?

• Sitka Gear