otcWill 05-Jul-15
Dakota 05-Jul-15
Screwball 05-Jul-15
Dakota 05-Jul-15
razorhead 07-Jul-15
kenja 10-Jul-15
Brotsky 10-Jul-15
04-Jul-15
I did not get my WY Antelope tag this year and having trouble finding access to a ranch to use leftover tags in WY. So I am thinking about going to Nebraska or South Dakota. They both have a lot of public land and tags you can buy over the counter. Which state would you hunt in and why?

04-Jul-15
The public in Ne is seeing more and more pressure every year.

04-Jul-15
"The public in Ne is seeing more and more pressure every year."

What public isn't?

05-Jul-15
Where we hunt in Nebraska the numbers are way down!!! Not sure why

05-Jul-15
Contact Routier Outfitting. He's a Bowsite Sponsor in South Dakota. He has different hunt options! Good Luck, C

05-Jul-15
South Dakota would be my choice. Nebraska has a very small antelope population and those on public land get lots of pressure. It would be the last state on my list to hunt antelope.

05-Jul-15
I'd go with a WYO leftover on public or Colorado OTC

05-Jul-15

Dakota's Link
If I can help you out in South Dakota at all just let me know. Several options available.

05-Jul-15
I have been in contact with Dakota, I have checked his references and my wife I will book with them in the future. Planned on sooner but a couple issues came up out of our control.

05-Jul-15
I am more than willing to show you some public land also.

07-Jul-15
I was going to book a hunt it will be with Routier, I just spent some money on a new musky boat, so I will have to crunch some numbers, or make some side money,,,, ha ha ha...... routier sounds like someone I would like to hunt with, from their web site

10-Jul-15
Thanks for all the info. I am going to give Dakota call and see if we can set something up.

10-Jul-15
Randy is a good guy and he'll take good care of you. Beautiful country up around their ranch and good numbers of goats.

• Sitka Gear