txhunter58 03-Aug-15
greg simon 03-Aug-15
mountainman 03-Aug-15
bowbender77 04-Aug-15
bowbearman 04-Aug-15
Kevin Dill 04-Aug-15
Buffalo1 04-Aug-15
03-Aug-15
Delta airlines just announced it will not allow any parts of hunted animals to be put on their airlines. Some others are thinking the same thing. We need to not give them our business

03-Aug-15
Lol pretty hard to do at this point with tickets purchased and just a few weeks to go....

03-Aug-15
raised hell requesting a refund do to change in service provided

03-Aug-15
I already have due to there piss pore service. This is just one more nail.

03-Aug-15
Didn't delta and United merge? Nothing you can do if you have purchased ticket, hope you get your trophies back. I won't fly them til they change their asinine policy.

03-Aug-15
Haha ! I boycott all of them ! Actually, I'm boycotting TSA, but it works out to the same thing.

03-Aug-15
It was Continental and United that merged.

03-Aug-15
So, I can't tell if this is just for African trophies or all trophies?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/03/travel/cecil-lion-poaching-hunting-delta-airlines.html?_r=0

Kind of sounds like just certain ones? For the present....

"The new policy reads: "Effective immediately, Delta Air Lines will officially ban shipment of all lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros and buffalo trophies worldwide as freight. Prior to this ban, Delta's strict acceptance policy called for absolute compliance with all government regulations regarding protected species. Delta will also review acceptance policies of other hunting trophies with appropriate government agencies and other organizations supporting legal shipments."."

03-Aug-15
Buffalo??? I guess with a nickname like "Black Death" who can blame them? :(

03-Aug-15
Sounds like only the African big ones. But its a step in a dangerous direction. If you pay for a ticket, you should be able to fly anything that is legal.

I rarely fly delta because of their awful reputation. But I just sent them an email telling them how ridiculous this decision is and that I will never set foot on one of their planes as long as this rule is in effect.

04-Aug-15
I stopped flying Delta several years ago due to some piss poor service. I got stuck for 2 hours on the tarmac in Phoenix in June with 90 degree temps with no A/C. The seats are so tight my knees were jammed for almost 6 hours on a 3 hour flight. Top that off with extra rip off baggage fees and I have every reason to avoid any further business with Delta airlines without there anti hunting agenda. DELTA SUCKS !!!

04-Aug-15
Well I have tickets booked for next friday and you can bet your ass I will let them know my feelings if I cant get my trophys home if I get one!!! This will be my last flight with them!!!

Aaron

04-Aug-15
Also too late here. Some serious tickets purchased for a long trip (wife and self) to Alaska...which departs in 4 days. No chance to rebook without huge loss.

04-Aug-15
I live in a town where the only airlines that service the area are Delta and United. Any suggestions on how I might fly when that means of transportation is needed?

• Sitka Gear