Stabilizer camera
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Bow junkie 03-Aug-15
shane 03-Aug-15
MDcrazyman 04-Aug-15
W8N4RUT 04-Aug-15
03-Aug-15
I'm sure this has been beat to death so plz excuse me but I'm new to bowsite although been into archery for quite awhile. I have all my bows tuned to perfection with the stabilizer that works best with that particular bow. I'm going to kansas in a couple months with the obvious potential of shots much past 20/30 yards. Although I'm an ethical hunter I'm more than confident at 50/60 yards and am wondering how they feel on your bow. All help greatly appreciated. I'd love to film my hunt but not at the expense of accuracy

03-Aug-15
I mounted an Ion camera on my stabilizer and did not notice any difference in my shooting. I can tell you that I filmed 4 kills last year all less than 30 yards, and the footage looks like 100 yds. I do like the camera though just wish it had a little zoom.

04-Aug-15
I use a tactacam and you can mount it to your existing stabyilizer or use it as one. i have mine mounted on the left side to balance out my quiver. Works great.

04-Aug-15
Picked up a tactacam as well. Haven't used it yet for hunting, but nicely impressed with the video quality and "distance" of the shot. The lense reflects more of an actual shot distance compared to that of a go pro, for example.

I have the stabilizer model.

Scott

• Sitka Gear