OkieJ 11-Aug-15
QQ Archery 11-Aug-15
OkieJ 12-Aug-15
QQ Archery 12-Aug-15
OkieJ 12-Aug-15
10-Aug-15

QQ Archery's embedded Photo
QQ Archery's embedded Photo
well folks seems our bow fishing here in Ca.is all but done as weather cools and big game opens , any body still whacking any fish ?

10-Aug-15
Yes we are still shooting here, mostly gar and few carp. We're going to shoot Canton Lake tonight.

10-Aug-15
Winding down here as well, still whacking a few but its slow.

11-Aug-15
ill be back in IL. in Oct ,Im not sure hows the bow fishing will be then but maybe i could end a season with a gar or a big flat head i see them shoot,but its been a great year filming and enjoying the support stick in the world of bowfishing

11-Aug-15
QQ, what are those poles protruding from your bows down to the platform? And how many times have you fallen off the platform into the drink? lol

11-Aug-15
We were on the lake until 2 AM today and it was a little slow. The bugs were terrible and we ended up with 14 gar. I won't say how many shots were missed, but its was still good to get out again.

11-Aug-15
Nice job OkieJ cant wait to get my first gar ,hey BagginBigguns ,its a support stick for the Archery folks ,check out the site QQ Archery.com,just rocks supporting the bow while you wait for that shot ,simple lift and shoot. As for in the water not yet but i did say ,,,yet how about a pic of them Gar? thanks

12-Aug-15

OkieJ's embedded Photo
OkieJ's embedded Photo
Don't have pics from Monday night but here is one of a few weeks back on a day shoot.

12-Aug-15
You Rock OkieJ. them carp would be nice carp for us and all those ,im guess Gar ,skinny little fish must be a hoot to hit one ,them are some serious lights ,thanks for the pic.

12-Aug-15
Thanks, yeah the lights work well. I'm running 8 150W HPS.

• Sitka Gear