jcneng 11-Aug-15
bnt40 11-Aug-15
LINK 11-Aug-15
Zbone 11-Aug-15
Dollar 11-Aug-15
11-Aug-15

bnt40's embedded Photo
bnt40's embedded Photo
Visiting a client in the Twin Cities and had a flock of turkeys surround my car. Looks like the hatch was good.

11-Aug-15

bnt40's embedded Photo
bnt40's embedded Photo

11-Aug-15
Not all of them are getting big yet, I heard of a hatch just two weeks ago (Late July!)in Nebraska. She must have been unsuccessful in her earlier nesting attempts.

11-Aug-15
I did see a Tom in full strut around the 4th of July. I would assume he was with a hen for a second nesting attempt as well.

11-Aug-15

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
These were hatched the last week in June. Picture taken today off of my back porch. The turkeys are Oklahoma Rio's.

11-Aug-15
For about the past 3 or 4 weeks have a lone big mature hen visiting almost daily my clover field behind the house without any poults or friends... Seems strange to see a lone hen this time of year, I can only assume her nest/nests failed or were destroyed, or lost her clutch when they were very young... With all the roaming cats around, I could see that happening...

11-Aug-15
I saw some about the same size as LINK picture about a month ago.We have had a good turkey hatch and an even better quail hatch.Little to no rain this summer around ranch.

• Sitka Gear